SASHA KURU

❥ name

SASHA KURU

❥ nicknames

SASHA-SENSEI ( Students )

SASH ( Friends )

Sweet Heart, Honey, Love ( Crush/Love Interest )

❥ nicknames for others

KIDDO ( Students )

YOUNG ONE , RASCAL ( Konohamaru )

DEAR , SWEETHEART ( Crush/ Love Interest)

❥ age

26-31

❥ gender

FEMALE

❥ height

5'6

❥ weight

110 lbs

❥ sexuality

HETEROSEXUAL

❥ personality

 Sasha is an eager but gentle girl. She's quite friendly , and loves training her teams every year. She's a gentle sweet heart and often enjoys reading on her free time. She also loves to spar for practice. She's often a lot more affectionate to her lover. She's tough on students, but it's only because she wishes for them to be trained well and safe when they become full fledged ninja.

❥ appearance ( drawing will be updated soon. )

❥ clothing

❥ clothing

( as shown in image. in boruto, she wears a kimono.)

❥ likes

❥ likes

Sasha likes reading, training students, chatting, and relaxing.

❥ dislikes

Sasha dislikes death, injuries to herself or others 

❥ backstory

Sasha grew up in a nice family, raised well and brought up with high grades and strict schedules. She spent most of her time training and reading. A peaceful childhood without trouble. She spent most of her time with Iruka and Kakashi as a child.

In her teenage years, she became a ninja and went on various missions with her team. One of them caused her to gain the scar on her eye.

As an adult, Sasha lived a peaceful life, though the ninja war disrupted it and caused her a lot of anxiety and issues. 

❥ family

Maria Kuru (Mother, Alive)

Kosho Kuru (Father, Desceased

❥ friends

Kakashi Sensei- A close friend, Sasha has known him since training days.

Iruka- A close friend as well, Sasha tends to look up to the fellow sensei, she adores him quite a lot and has known him since she was young

❥ best friends

Kakashi and Iruka

❥ enemies

Akatsuki, Pain, Orochimaru

❥ rivals

Asuna

❥ crush

Iruka  ( Backup is Kakashi )

extra info?

Sasha has wanted children of her own since she was a teenager.