Chapter Four

2 Years later

I sat in a chair drawing in the lamp and moonlight as Reep and Cas played chess. I had been married two years and it was a happy marriage indeed. We spent the month or two in Cair Paravel before returning to Telmar with joyus greetings from its people on Caspian's and Mine Marriage. After the restoration of Old Narnia was finished. We set about making a ship for the Voyage and search of the Seven lost Lords of Telmar. 

Now we were on the Dawn Treader and two weeks into our trip often stopping for supplies. We had left  the seven Isles a couple of days ago and were now two days sail from the Lone Islands.

"a-ha alas i win again noble King" Reep declared i chuckled as i finished my drawing of the two

"you are as always too good for me Reepicheep" Caspian smiled sitting back in his chair, loosing yet another game to the mouse. One day he would win but tonight wasn't it.

"it is in a knight nature to think steps ahead my liege" i put down my sketches and head over to them

"I think i might have to take lessons from you Reep" I suggested

"my lady it would be a honour but one i think for another day as my wits and sharpness leave me for sleep. With this said i bid you both a goodnight"

"good night Reepicheep" We smiled and  he scurried off. I shut the doors and yawned Caspian came up behind me wrapping his arms around me.

"drawing must take a lot of you" he mumbled

"not as much as you do" i commented i felt him smirk

"but that's your fault and you know it." i turned and returned his smirk, then raised my eyebrow questionably

"but its such fun tell me you don't find it fun." I wondered

"more that you know" he began to kiss me which i returned and pulled away giggling

"must you always tease me Belle" i bit my lip

"yes i have to keep you on your toes or where would our marriage be" i went to the draws and pulled out one of Caspian's old shirts which he had grown out of but fit me well. i changed out of my day clothes before slipping into bed.

"are you going to be mean and leave me all alone?" i pouted Caspian smiled

"now what kind of husband would i be if i denied my wife of my presence"

"lets not find out" i replied dangerously low.Now for your information we never did anything on this ship not with the closeness of everyone so what we didn't do we made up in flirting and kissing. He got into bed and hugged me.

"I love you Queen Isabelle" he whispered

"i love you too King Caspian" i relaxed in his embrace and fell asleep

-----

The next morning i was on the at the front of the ship looking over the dragon's head i loved to watch the horizon. I was there for quite a while when i saw three bodies in the water.

"man over board! Man overboard!"  i called running onto the main deck

"Port side 30 yards ahead" i informed them

George, Caspian and Edward took of the heavy stuff and jumped ship i ran to see what was going on and saw them collect the three stowaways.

"lower the lift" i ordered the lift was lowered into the water i went to get some towels and when i came back i screamed in delight.

"Lucy! your back" i handed her and Caspian towels the hugged my not so baby sister anymore

"That was thrilling" Lucy beamed i had my arm around my sister.

A Bright Futureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें