1st January - Asahi

You were finding the morning quite peaceful. That was until you looked at the time and realised that you were late.

Yes, late

Late to the new year's party with the team.

Although you were dressed up already, you thought you would have time to go on your phone for a bit before you headed off. Of course, you had gotten carried away which was the reason you were rushing out of your house only to find that your keys were still sitting on the counter in the kitchen.

But running so quickly back into the house, you had forgotten about the small ledge separating your living room from your kitchen. Before you knew it, you were face flat on the floor after trying to grab onto the closest thing to catch yourself (a fruit bowl) hence the various fruits surrounding you.

So much for having a peaceful morning...

After what felt like an eternity, you stood outside the house where the party was taking place and made your way in

After what felt like an eternity, you stood outside the house where the party was taking place and made your way in. The first person to notice was Asahi who awkwarly trudged over to you, giving a small wave.

"H-hey, Y/n." He greeted. You didn't fail to notice his nervous face.

"Hi, Asahi!" You said, a bright smile on your face "What's gotten you looking so nervous, huh?"

"Oh.. uh- it's n-nothing..." He replied, averting his eyes from you.

Although you weren't convinced, you decided to let it slide.

You two sat on the sofa and talked for a while when Nishinoya plopped down on the seat beside you and asked you both how you were and joined the conversation for a bit

He then lowered his voice, making sure Asahi wouldn't be able to hear him.

   "You remember the plan, right?" He reminded and you gave him a nod indicating that everything was sorted. Then his voice went back up, "Great! I'm gonna go get some snacks, cya!"

  "Oh, bye then!" You said and he exited the room to probably get ice lollies.

   "Hey Y/n?" You heard from beside you.

   "Yeah? What's up?" Now your attention was back to the ace and it seemed like he wanted to ask a question.

   "Um... well-" his eyes were darting around the room in nervousness "I- I don't want to seem n-nosy or anything..." and started to trail off so you stopped him.

   "It's okay. You can ask, I promise you won't sound nosy." You were honestly quite curious of what he might want- wait.

He- he isn't suspicous of our plan, right? Oh no, it won't be a surprise for him if he were to find out... Or mabye it could be- there's no way he could like you back, right? Trying not to get your hopes up, you listened out for what question he was going to ask.