Chapter 1

Author note: This is your outfit that you are wearing, but you will have a sword, bows and arrows and you might used your guns as well.

Author's note: This is a little update from this book, but I tried to get rid of the first picture of the original outfit to have a new one, but when I got rid of the first picture of the outfit. I put the new outfit but it shows the same outfit and I really don't like that because I don't want anyone to scroll right to look at the new outfit, so what the heck Wattpad 😭😭😭

So I will put the picture here.

(Y/n)'s POV

The train was able to get us to a stop, me and Cloud looked at the two soldiers but before we could take them out.  Biggs was able to get one soldier, the other soldier was looking around, but Biggs came and was able to get the soldier and here comes Jessie to do a roundhouse kick at the soldier's chest.  The soldiers were knocked out.  Wedge got off the train, we see Barret was looking at Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge before the three of them take off running.  Cloud got down first before I got down as well, me and Cloud got down from the train with a grunt.

Barret turned around to see us, "Get down here, mercs." Barret said to us.  Cloud was holding the sword that Zack gave to him before Zack passed away.  I was holding my sword that Cloud gave to me, when I was learning how to fight a sword back then.

  I was holding my sword that Cloud gave to me, when I was learning how to fight a sword back then

(That's the sword that Cloud gave to you.)

Cloud put his sword away, I did the same thing as well because there was no soldiers or anyone. Cloud looked at me before he made a head motion to me that we have to get going, I looked at Cloud before I nod back at Cloud, but before we can keep going, we see two soldiers of telling us a 'halt' to us. Barret looked at the soldiers before telling us, "You two are up." Barret said to us. Barret started to leave us with the soldiers, me and Cloud looked at each other before we sigh at this before we got out our swords to attack the soldiers. The soldiers were yelling at us, "You two are coming with us!" The soldier yelled at us.

Cloud just attack the other soldier, while I was attacking the other soldier, "Don't think so." Cloud said to the soldier that was attacking him. I looked at the soldier that was about to punch me, but I dodge his punch before I just kicked the soldier to the wall. Cloud looked at me before he was doing that head motion to me again and I started to follow him. Me and Cloud started walking upstairs but of course more soldiers were there, "Who the hell—!?" The soldier yelled at us. The rest of the soldiers were coming at us with their weapons, "Hands where I can see 'em!" The soldier yelled at us.