Chapter 14

(Y/n)'s POV

Tifa was able to get me, Lukas, Aerith, and Cloud to get to Barret and the others. Lukas was still breathing heavily behind my back before I heard Tifa started talking to us, "Dropping a whole plate... just like that." Tifa said to us or by herself. Me, Cloud, Lukas, and Aerith heard the pain in Tifa's voice before she started talking to herself, "No. No way." Tifa said to herself but she sounded angry and she took off running. Aerith looks at Tifa before she sticks her hand out for Tifa, "Tifa!" Aerith yelled out for Tifa's name out.

Me and Cloud looked at each other before we started to follow after them, but of course having Lukas on my back was a little hard and of course I might been pregnant with Cloud's kids. I didn't stop at all because I couldn't just do nothing, I had to keep going. Me and Cloud looked at Tifa before we see her looking around before we hear Aerith gasp in fear, "Please! Let us through!" Aerith yelled out in a panic tone. At first there was nothing but that's when we see this other ghost that is wearing a long black or gray robes. I noticed a bench, so I took off to the bench before I placed Lukas on the bench before I started to grabbed my sword behind my back.

Cloud did the same thing but I noticed Cloud tried to slash at the ghost but it was blocking his attacks, "What are you!?" Cloud asked the ghost. The ghost started to move anyway from Cloud, I was looking at the ghost before I started to aim my sword at the ghost before I started yelling at the ghost, "Answer his question!" I yelled at ghost. The ghosts were around us before we hear Aerith called our names out, "Cloud, Tifa, (Y/n)! We have to get past, whatever it takes!" Aerith said to us. I actually agree with Aerith on this situation, "Yeah, let's go!" I yelled back Aerith. All four of us started to attack the ghost, Cloud was using his sword to slash at the ghost before he used a fire materia but it looked like ghost wasn't fazed by the materia.

I started to slash my sword at the ghost before I started to spin around with one sword in my hand before I was able to get some good hits on the ghost. Tifa started to punch the ghost with her fist before she got trapped by the ghost. Me and Aerith looked at each other before we started to attack them, Aerith was using some kind of power to hit the ghost while I was using my lightning materia on my sword. The ghost finally got away from Tifa before I grabbed her hand to pull her away from the ghost before I let go of her hand before I switched my weapon to my bow and arrow before I started running towards the ghost before I aimed my arrow at the ghost before I used a lightning materia on the ghost before I started to shoot my arrow at the ghost.

The ghost did not like that because it started to go on a attack on me, I waited for the impact but it never came because Cloud was blocking the ghost from attacking me. Cloud looks at me before asking me, "You okay?" Cloud asked me. I looked at Cloud before telling him, "Yeah, thanks to you." I said to Cloud with a small smile on my face before it drop down when I noticed Tifa had her fist out again before telling us, "There's too many!" Tifa yelled at us. Tifa was punching and kicking the ghost but the ghost was dodging her attacks before the ghosts started leaving us to head towards the pillar. I put my weapon away before I picked up my little brother behind my back before I started walking back towards to Cloud.

Me and Cloud noticed Aerith has her hands closed to her chest, "Aerith?" Me and Cloud call out her name, but Aerith put her arms down before looking at all of us before telling us, "Come on!" Aerith yelled at us. Tifa just nods at this before me and Cloud started running towards the pillar but of course we had to get there from sector 7, but once we got to sector 7. We see people outside looking scared, "What you got!? Come on!" A voice yelled out. The voice was so recognizable that we know it was Barrett's yelling. Tifa started to gasp in fear before we looked at the direction of where Barrett's voice was coming from, "That's Barret!" Tifa yelled out. We hear screaming from the pillar, I noticed Lukas was groaning because of hearing Barret's yelling and of course the screaming was coming from Wedge.