he says something

Heads up, this is probably going to be short but cute af
-

The rest of my day is spent with Harry until he gets off of work. When I tell him that I'm going to head home, he insists that I go home with him. He eventually talks me into it, although it didn't take much persuasion.

Before getting to his home, we stop by an elegant restaurant for dinner. He's always the gentleman; opening doors, pulling out chairs. Plus, he's quite the charmer. I consider myself lucky to have him.

We're now pulling into his driveway a bit past 6 PM. Before I can really even consider opening my door, Harry has already done it for me.

"Thank you." I say, getting out of the car. He sends me a warm smile before grabbing my hand and leading me inside.

"Let's go to the bedroom, Miss Wright." Harry suggests once we're inside with the door closed and locked.

"Bedroom?" I inquire. "What for?" Of course, I already know the answer to this. It's been a while since we've had sex so that's probably what he's aiming for.

"To be honest, I'm craving intimacy with you. I've been wanting it so badly for a while now. I don't want sex, Amara. Just a lot of touching." He explains. "You know, closeness, affection."

"Okay, Harry. I can do that." I lightly squeeze the hand that I'm firmly holding. "But would you mind finding me something more comfortable to lounge around in?"

"Of course, my love." He says. My stomach knots up and I start chewing on my bottom lip when he says that. Why does that have effect on me?

Harry and I walk up the stairs, me behind him. We walk into the familiar bedroom that I've come to grow accustomed to. He starts getting undressed, taking off his brown jacket and black tie then pulling off his white button up. He hands the button up to me so I turn towards his bathroom. Crossing the room, I look back at him to see his back facing me. I examine his back for a few seconds, trying to see if I can notice anything but deciding the lighting is too dark for me to see anything.

I make my way into the bathroom and change out of my clothes, leaving my panties on as I slip on his white button up. I run my fingers through my hair before gathering my clothes and walking back out. I place my clothes in a corner so they're out of the way. Then, I make my way over to Mr. Styles who is wearing nothing but a pair of black boxers. When he notices me, he props himself up on his elbows. He eyes my body then licks his lips.

"You look gorgeous in my clothes." He remarks, still raking his eyes up and down my body. "But you look great in anything."

"Thank you, Mr. Styles." I reply, crawling onto the bed beside him. He grabs my hips and moves me on top of him so I'm straddling him, my legs on either side of him. I'm instant to blush a dark shade of red but soon find that I actually like this.

He begins moving his hands as he explores my body, placing his warm hands on any barren skin.

I decide to place my hands on his chest, lightly tracing some of the tattoos that are there. He tenses at the touch but leaves me be, a small smile forming on his face after a few seconds.

I lean down and place a soft kiss to his nose then I press my forehead to his, our noses touching together completely. My hands move to his jaws as I stare into his eyes. I can't believe this guy is all mine. He's so sweet, thoughtful, kind, wonderful, fantastic. Every inch of him is perfect. No, he's not the ideal human being but, in my eyes, he's the definition of perfect; from the top of his hair to the tips of his toes. And it's crazy how much he means to me. A few months ago, I would've never pictured myself in a relationship like this. And I really couldn't picture myself wanting to or participating in a BDSM relationship. It's crazy how all of this started but I'm happy about where it is now.

"Amara." Harry clears his throat, rubbing my back slightly. "Amara, I think I'm in love with you."

-A/N-

Oooh a bit of a cliffhanger

How do you think Amara will react to this?

One of the sweetest and best people letsemologic has written a book called Dear Harry Styles that all of you should check out. I really enjoy it.

Okay, I love you my lil cupcakes. Always use protection, remember

~MrCupcakesWhore~