blame

I'm let out of the hospital the next day and given medicine to take due to the pregnancy. Harry has been silent almost the entire time and that's really bothering me. He hasn't told me how he's felt about all of this but I'm sure he isn't happy about it.

"Harry." I call when we enter our house.

"I've got a meeting in twenty minutes. I'll be back within three hours." He tells me. "I'll bring us back some dinner." He kisses my forehead then heads for the door.

"I love-" Before I can get a full sentence out, the door is closed. I shake my head then pull my phone out of my pocket so I can send Harry a text message.

I love you, Harry, since you didn't give me a chance to say it before you left. I know that you're upset about this whole pregnancy but we really need to talk about it.
Sent 2:15 PM, Read 2:17 PM

Harry
Yes, we do need to talk. We need to talk about how you're the one to blame. You obviously poked holes in the condoms or cheated or something of that sort in order to get pregnant. You know that I didn't want children, Amara. Even before we got married you knew that. You thought that secretly getting pregnant would change anything? No, it doesn't. I still don't want children and I probably never will. Get rid of it.
Read 2:23 PM

How dare you, Harry Styles. How dare you tell me to get rid of our baby. And how dare you accuse me of cheating. I love you so much, more than words can describe. I would never lay a finger on or even look at another man if my actions were going to hurt you in any way. You, out of all people, should know that. You're being an inconsiderate ass right now. If you want me to get rid of this baby then you can consider me gone as well.
Sent 2:30 PM

I toss my phone on the sofa then sit down in a chair, ignoring every notification that comes from my phone. I begin to think about my options, thinking of where to go to until I can find another job and a place of my own.

I get up from my seat and head for our bedroom. I pack a small overnight bag then walk back downstairs and out of the door, heading to Haley's home for now.

-A/N-

Drama at the Styles residence. How was the update?

Please go read obamaxstyles stories! She's an amazing writer :)

All the love to you guys xxx

~MrCupcakesWhore~