【CHAPTER 11: HAPPY NEW YEAR】

"FIVE!"

"FOUR!"

"THREE!"

"TWO!"

"ONE!"

"JUMANJI!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

"FUCK YOU, 2020!"

"BRING ON 2021!"

Class 1-A was hosting a New Year's party. 1-B, the Big Three, the staff, Shinso, and Eri were there.

Everyone was cheering. Finally, the hell hole known as 2020 was over. Did that necessarily mean things were automatically going to get better for the world? Who knows. But fingers crossed for yes!

The crowd in the common room clinked their glasses and chugged them down. Okami hit the lights. Kaminari turned on the black lights. Kendo fired up the strobe and laser lights. Tsuburaba turned on the fog machine. Present Mic started blasting music while All Might handed out glow sticks. Deku snuck off and loaded his nerf gun with neon paintballs. Then he open fired. Once he was satisfied with the splatters that covered everyone, Kat grabbed the gun and coated him. Then everyone got to dancing.

The couples shared a New Year's kiss.

Others worked up the nerve to make a move.

Kat was surprised when she felt a pair of lips peck her cheek. She turned and - much to her surprise - Kaminari was smiling at her.

"I-I wanted to do the New Year's kiss thing. I ... hope you don't mind," Kaminari explained, heat rising to his face.

"I-It's fine. I don't mind," Kat stuttered, blushing as well.

"Wait, Kaminari, you like Kat, too?" a voice cut in.

The two immediately turned to see Deku.

"W-Wait, what do you mean by 'too'?" Kat asked.

Deku immediately blushed. "I-I've have a crush on you since middle school," he shyly admitted.

"Honestly," Kaminari said. "I've had a crush on you both since the second week of school."

"I-I actually like you both, too," Kat said, completely red.

"I've developed a crush on you, too, Kaminari," Deku admitted, blush deepening.

The three of them awkwardly looked at each other, blushing like crazy.

"So ... what do we do?" Deku finally asked.

"We could poly," Kaminari suggested.

"Poly?" Deku and Kat asked in unison?

"You know ... the three of us date?"

"I know what it is. It's just ... are you sure?" Kat asked.

"Yeah," Kaminari said.

Deku immediately pulled them into a hug. "I would love that!" he cried.

Kat and Kaminari were surprised, but they hugged back.

" So ... does this mean we're official?!" Kaminari asked.

"Yes!" Kat said excitedly and the hug grew tighter.

"FINALLY!" a group of voices cut in.

The group immediately turned to see Okami, Sero, and Uraraka.

"H-HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE?!" Kat demanded.

"Long enough!" Uraraka laughed.

"Now we don't have to watch you three be painfully oblivious!" Sero added.