Chapter 8: Time Skip & The Dream

Its been about a few days almost a week on the road. Vivi and Arthur have been looking for Lewis as well as work to go check out spooky places. While looking for Lewis Arthur was able to create something that keep tract on where they are and what places they been too.

When Arthur gave this device to Vivi she started to use it a lot on her computer. Even though they were looking for Lewis Vivi couldn't help but feel horrible for some reason. She try to play it off like nothing was wrong at all but deep down for some reason Vivi knew that Lewis might be gone for good.

Vivi- Hey Arthur?

Arthur- Yes?

Vivi- Let me take the wheel you been driving for three straight days without sleep and that not healthy

Arthur- Vivi you sure?

Vivi- of course I am sure and besides then next place that we are going to is going to take about 10 days so you need your rest understand

Arthur- Ok fine

That is when Arthur went into the back of the van and played down on the mattress that was back there.

When he fell asleep he was in this cave that seem familiar to him. While looking around he heard a voice calling out to him. He follow the voice to a spot within the cave and that is when he saw a man with a bright purple jacket looking at him.

Arthur can tell that he recognize the man but he doesn't know where from. While looking close the man said said something.

???- I will always be with you Arthur even if you don't remember me

Arthur- Who are you?

???- Lets just say I am an old friend of yours

Arthur- Wait are you-

Before Arthur can finish he heard growling behind him and when he turn around he saw something that made him freeze in place. A nine tail fox was right behind him growls with blood dripping from its mouth. It lung at Arthur and attack him before he woke up screaming and sweating.

Vivi- Oh my Arthur you ok?

Arthur- there was a monster there was a monster

Vivi- Arthur calm down it was just a nightmare why don't you go back to sleep for now and we can get some food later?

Arthur- ok ok that sounds great

That is when Arthur tried to go back to sleep but I can tell you one thing he didn't get much sleep that very night.