💖⚪️And They Were Roomates1⚪️💖

Somebody To You🌹
The Vamps

NikiPov
I was playing guitar on my stream and about to end it since it had been 3 hours already and I really wanted to talk to my girlfriend.
"Okay Im gonna go everyone its getting late, byeeee!" I waved at my camera seeing goodbyes roll in from the chat and end my stream."

I get up and change into shorts and a hoodie while also grabbing a snack before messaging her.
As I sit down at my desk I message Y/n and see her online.

Hey baby can we talk🙃
Of course Princess😚

Y/NPov
I respond to my girlfriend and smile to myself, as I start a video call with her.
"Hi Y/n!" She waves frantically at the camera revealing her precious smile and I laugh.
"Hey Princess whats up?" I say to her and watch her face turn deep red.
She always got so flustered whenever I complimented her or called her one of my nicknames for her.

"Don't call me that baby." She says to me pouting her blonde hair falling in front of her face. (I don't know what color her hair is now so imma just say blonde😌)
"Neverrr." I say to her until a sad look falls onto her face.
"Hey Niki whats wrong?" I say to her and she shakes her head, not looking up at the camera.

"It's nothing." She shrugs and smiles back at me through the camera pulling out her phone and scrolling through Twitter most likely.
"Niki, come on don't play this game with me what's wrong?" I say to her sternly and she closes her phone letting out a deep sigh.
"It's just...we've been online dating for what? A year? And we just haven't seen each other in real life at all. Really just wish I could see my girlfriend or heck even have her live with me." She laughs on the last part and I give her a smirk.

"I mean I'm down if you're down. And I really wanna see you too, it'll be funny to see how much I can make you flustered." I laugh and sent a wink to her to which her face lights up.
"You would REALLY move in with me?" She opens her pretty blue eyes very wide, and I laugh.
"I mean sure why not, you've been saying you feel lonely anyways since your last roommate moved out." I take a sip of water from my cup waiting for her response.

She giggles and grabs a big blue teddy bear I gave her on her birthday, sad I had to ship it but hey maybe I would see her soon.
"I really want you to come Y/n." She kisses her camera and I smile, feeling myself get really warm inside.
"I will, in less than a week booking a flight now babygirl." I say to her and I hear a excited squeal escape her mouth.
"I can't wait!"

540 words this was hella short but there's parts so 😘
How is are doing you?