🤍🔵AfterShower🔵🤍

Carrollton💀
$uicideboy$
Here's some lime, includes gawk gawk😩‼️and making out lol.
_____________________________________

Y/nPov

I dry my wet body with the light blue towel I had, it was around 8 the moon already in the sky and hearing my brother Clay with his friends downstairs, screaming call outs to each other hearing the shooting of guns, the reloading.

  Wilbur, Nick, Karl and George had came over hanging out with both me and Clay, he introduced me to them sometime around last year when I had joined in on his Minecraft server and his streams. It was really fun, making some new friends especially when one of them stuck out more than the others.

Wilbur, he was constantly on my mind.
A crush on one of my brothers bestfriend is not the best thing but I couldn't HELP IT! The way his fluffy brown hair was always messy and in his eyes, his cute glasses accentuated his face perfectly and his smile god his smile killed me everytime. He gave amazing hugs, his arms going all the way around me, I even have a few of his hoodie and they're gigantic on me.

He was really something else.
Anywho, I grab some panties and a bra slipping them onto my now damp body before the door to my room opened quickly.
_____________________________________

WilburPov

I opened the door to see Y/n standing there looking at me with white silk panties on that made her look so innocent yet...someone who I wanted to do unspeakable things to.
"Y/n f-fuck Im sorry." I say starting to turn around and leave the room, before I feel a hand get grab my wrist.

I look back at her and she brings me close to her, closing then locking the door.
"You seem to have a problem Wil." She said to me, pointing at the tent in my pants.
"Y-yeah sorry about t-" My words are cut off from her placing a kiss onto my lips, she then grabs the band of my jeans and tugs at it, showing she wants to do more with me.
"You can...let me help?" She says, rubbing me through my boxers, feeling myself get harder.

"Y/n I- I really like you b-but is this right? What w-will Clay s-say." I did like her, so much but I was her brothers bestfriend, what would he think of me after if he were to find out.
"I like you too! That's why I want to do this, if he finds out boo hoo we're both grown. If you don't want to do it we don't have to-" I quickly pin her to the wall and kiss her, my free hand tracing her thighs and hips feeling her up.

"If you insist, we have to be quick though, I just told them I was gonna use the bathroom okay princess?" I say quietly to her, she nods her head and brings me back into the kiss. I feel her hands go through my hair, tugging at it showing how desperate she was.

"Go sit on the bed." She says to me, I walk over to it and sit down, I see her get on her knees and unbuckle my belt, slipping off my jeans along with my boxers, letting my dick spring free.
She sits up more and takes off her bra, then grabbing my dick and rubbing it against her tits making me want her to do something more to me.

"Y/n Don't tease me, come on princess show me what that pretty mouth can do." I groan out, she giggles and then places my tip into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.
She then goes more, I hear her gagging a bit so I give her a soft look to let her know she's okay. She takes more of me in until she reaches her limit, the part left she starts rubbing with her free hand.

She continues to swirl her tongue around my tip before starting to take me in and out, watching her head bob I place my hands into her hair, biting my lip trying my best to suppress my moans that I desperately wanted to let out.
"C~cmon princess, you're d~doing so good a~ghh." I whisper quietly to her, feeling myself get closer and closer to releasing into her mouth.
I hear her moan sending vibrations through me, I then feel myself start to cum into her mouth.

"I~I'm cum~ming." I say, she continues sucking me up my grip on her hair getting tighter and tighter.
I finish and she takes me out of her mouth, a bit of my cum dripping down her chin. She gets up and goes to her bathroom, rinsing her mouth with water before she comes back and kisses me passionately.

"That was fun Wilbur." She says, smiling brightly.
"Mhm...I'll repay the favor next time okay?" I hold her hand before standing up.
"Okay, now go they're gonna get suspicious." She says to me laughing quietly.
I smile and kiss her soft lips once again before opening the door and leaving, heading downstairs I see all the guys sitting on the couch.
  "WELL FINE A FUCKING LY LIKE FUCK DUDE!" Nick yells at me, before I flick him off and sit back onto the couch smiling to myself.
_____________________________________
910 words
Yuh lol
😎