Chapter one

(We're gonna pretend that George lives in Washington state in the US don't come for me)

George heard someone knocking on the door and sat straight up off of his couch, who would be knocking this late at night? He got up and went dizzy for a moment, blood rushing from standing up too fast. He took a deep breath and once his vision cleared up he walked to the front door. He undid the bolt and opened the door to see the apartment complex owner standing in front of him. "Hello George." George personally disliked his land owner, he could be a real prick sometimes. "Hello James, anything you need?"
          James actually had a face of disappointment, "The upstairs neighbor filed another noise complaint, your third one. I'm sorry but you can't live here anymore." George just smiled and laughed a bit to himself, he had been waiting for his luck to drop, too many good things had come his way recently. He sighed and looked at James who stared at him, confusion stapled to his forehead. George smiled, "Alright James, when do I need to be gone by?" James sighed, "end of the week." George nodded "thanks." Then James turned to leave and George re-locked his door.
          George couldn't think of anywhere else he would be able to live. He decided that he should tell his two best friends, Sapnap and Dream about the unfortunate event. He grabbed his phone from the couch and went to sit in his kitchen. He unlocked it and clicked on the group chat.

G: hey guys! Guess who just got kicked out :)

S: wait really?

G: yup, and I have nowhere to live!

D: I mean can't you move in with your family?

G: I'm not insane

S: well....I think dream has a spare room...and weren't you saying the other day about your other room mate just moved out....?

D:....yeah

G: so what does that mean..

D: it means you can come live with me in Florida until you get your stuff back together

G: oh ok....I can pay my own rent and hold myself up

D: oh yeah that's fine, are you gonna book a plane?

S: I can help with that, my cousin works with (a name of a well known airport :/)

G: yeah that should work

S: when do you have to leave

G: asap

D: ok well I better start cleaning lmk when you have to tickets booked and that stuff

G: I will

George exited the group chat and went to only Sapnap's instead

G: so lmk when you figure out what I can do, I'm paying so don't even try

S: ok ok fine ttyl bye :)

G: bye (:

          George set down his phone on the bar. That just happened. He was really going to move in with his best friend that lived across the US from him. Wow. He should tell his sister, since his parents never really cared anyway. They loved their youngest the most, oldest second and George, the middle kid, was the least favorite. He personally favored his older sister more than his younger brother. Her name was Jennett and his was Gabriel. George picked up his phone and dialed Jennett's number then he put the phone on speaker and carried it with him to his room to start packing.
          He sat down by his closet door to find his suitcase when a cheery voice picked up from the other end of the phone, "Hey George! How is everything up there?" George sighed and pulled the case from the depths of his closet, "they were fine until a few minutes ago before I was kicked out of my apartment." Silence. "Oh. Where are you gonna go?" He unzipped the case thankfully nothing was inside, "that's what I was calling about, I'm moving to Florida." He heard her laugh and it made him smile. "You're gonna move to the crazy state that's hot year round. The calm person who loves the cold?"
          He stood up and started to grab some of his clothes, "yeah that's the plan.." he heard something ding and saw that Sapnap had texted him. "Sorry Jennett I have to go my friend just texted me about my flight..." Jennett laughed "it's ok George, just let me know when you're leaving and keep me in check, love you bye."
George smiled, "bye Jennett." He saw the screen go dark and then opened up Sapnap's message. "Call me" George didn't hesitate to hit the call button and listen to the ringing, Sapnap picked up.

"Hey, so the only straight flight there is at 10 tomorrow  . Do you think you wanna take that one, it's about 5 hours long."

"Uh yeah that works"

"But the baggage will be limited so only bring what you really need."

"My cat?"

"Oh yeah that's fine but watch actual baggage. I'll send you the link, just buy and print the ticket, my cousin is actually gonna be attending that flight so she'll be helping the boarding as well. Let me know once you get it done." Then he hung up.

          George sat down. This was actually happening. He jumped up and looked around his room. All that was very necessary were his clothes, hygiene stuff, and his pet, that's what he could pack. But his gaming electronics would have to be shipped to Dream's house on ground, it would take longer but that was ok. George heard his phone ding and followed the link to get his plane ticket then he took a picture of it and sent it to Dream. He set his phone down and started packing, it was Tuesday he left the next day.
          George had all his stuff packed  and had his boxed gaming things boxed up and ready to ship, it was 11 at night by the time he was done. He groaned and set an alarm for 7 the next day. Then he fell asleep on his bed peacefully.

1001 words :)