my OC's

Oc time.

(Beyblade)
First name: Shinodu
Last name: Akajine (E is silent)
Nickname: Chaos bringer, darkness eater
Age: 15
Personality: shy and quietly observant out of battle, relentlessly malicious, evil, and villan like presence. Personality is also like the guy that has Salamander,
Crushes: Shu, Valt, xander, or silas
Burst bey: midnight reaper
Burst (mid to end season): shadow Darkonus
Evolution: soul scythe Darkonus
Turbo: emperor Darkonus
Rise: chaos Darkonus, Midnight Darkonus
Surge: lunar Satan
Bey spirit: A four winged black and purple dragon scythesman that weilds dual katanas and a dual scythe. (Dual scythe is Chaos the katana is midnight) the
Bey: six blades, two that look like scythe, two that look like katana and wings. (Same order)
On the scythes, wings, and katanas the back ends have rubber and is retractable. The bottom part of the bey that connects the retractable parts is metal, surrounded by full rubber.
Looks: hairstyle like Shu and Sialis, chaos when in battle, hair is black to red, when midnight in battle white to black. Has a ninja shirt; black outside red inside, has red ripped up Jean's, and white boots.
Story: Shinodou loves to see people blade, his aura gose all over the place when he sees vault or shu battle, people called him mean mames at beygoma academy, and when his teacher said that for an assignment he would have to take a Beyblade home and take care of it he loved it, although he didn't get a launcher. But he took great care of it, his arua slowly seeped its way into that bey, he had a name for it and everything, so when ths day came to give it back, he asked the teacher if he could keep it, he said yes bcs he had kept it in the best condition out of them all, the young male got a launched for his next birthday. So he wanted to try it out but his parents said not till they got a stadium, so he slept that night and had a dream of a big dragon holding a scythe asking him if he loves to blade and if he wants to be worthy of him, he says yes, so he battles a few kids at school and lost them, he said that he needed to be evolved, he said that the bey cant hold all the power, so Elon made a bey design and sent it to the principal, with the bey, saying to melt the iron from that one and incorporate it into his new one. Once he got it back he battles those kids again and wins. He joins the bey club and welcomes his new teammates, the rest is history.
Extra: he is both left and right handed, though he likes to only use his left hand when he is serious. His bey can spin both ways, and he loves to cook and read.
Looks: hairstyle like Shu and Sialis, chaos when in battle, hair is black to red, when midnight in battle white to black. (During rise era) now its just black but when he gets serious it flows upward, bcs of his flare (surge) His eyes are silver, but when he is in battle it turns red, when he gets serious it turns black Has a ninja suit; (black outside red inside)has a white tshirt, has red ripped up jeans, and white boots.
Theme song: none
Quote: i will swallow you hole like the demon i am, welcome to your doom."
Friends: all people
Enimaes: any bad guy.

(My hero academia) [hero form]
Name -- Erom Akame-Sasakain
Nickname: The classmate killer/red-eyed demon (by the people that know his past), Elon(by bakugou, kirishima, Izuku), Shadow(by his friends in America)
Meaning: Akame=Akai mi=red-eyed
Age -- 16
Gender: Male
Height: 5"11 without a necklace that shrinks him down. Hes actually 7'9.
Weight: 247 lb
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Birthday: 12/11
Pronouns: he/him
Sexuality: Gay
MoF(masculine or feminine): androgynous
Eyes: right eye black outside red inside (so just imagine mina's eyes but with red instead of yellow.)
Left eye dark brown( no black)
Hair: Hair at shoulder length part of hair covers right eye but just in case(since his in the gym a lot), the color is black to white, but dyed the white part red.
Accessories: wavers an eye patch, has family necklace, and black metal ring with a red diamond.
Scars: one across a face against the black and red eye. A sword scar against the right cheekbone.
Weapons: A retractable scythe, and two swords that looks like a Iaito, and a ninjatô combo.
Personality: shy, talkative, a bit overconfident, dark and brutal when saying the truth, jas a big feeling of contempt, a lot of a dépasment, and a tad bit ferocit.
Birth marks: none
What comforts them: mochi, reading writing books, and hugs from friends.
cute animals.
What triggers them: certain noises and colors. (Triggers memories)
Fears: 1: Autophobia, the fear of being alone. 2: Atychiphobia, the fear of being a failure. 3: Glossophobia, the fear of speaking in public. 4: Monophobia, the fear of of oneself.
Likes: cuddles, flying, using magic/quirk, boys, mochi, hawks(he is an idol), friends, writing songs novels (fantasy, dystopian, LGBTQ, Romance)
Dislikes: anyone that hurts his friends or family (in anyway),salty jokes, dad jokes, people that leave trash and clothes lying around the dorm, people that clean there nails and eating the dirt.
Family: Rowan Sasakain (oldest brother), Lucinda lightonia(Mom), Dameian Darkonus(Dad).
Quirks: Fallen angel, Visionary
QD: fallen angel: has the ability of said thing, has wings, and fallen magic, it is,like all for one but with magic. (It is only the passing down of generations, and the seeing of past users), visionary is the ability of seeing the past or future, but he has to have physical contact, but sometimes he can get ran visions and the vision is a warning that something bad will happen in the next few days.
Drawbacks:
if used too much causes headache (Visionary) or falling unconscious, Qurik may take over, thus going toa besrek like stage and go on a rampage killing or destroying anything in it's way. (maximum is two weeks) (Fallen angel)
Hero costume: