--Nervous--

Hello. This is my first story that goes in the "romance" category.. actually its my first story ever..

so um yeah I should probably say it wont be too good but it is what it izzz.

so to set the mood, think dark night, 9pm maybe, cold(very), nervous, tired, kind of spooky.. OKAYYYY ENoUgH of mE. go enjoy the story!! byeee~~! ( last things.. clays got a small bit of British accents because they were from England and they moved to Florida 5 years ago(George having stayed moved a month ago.) and (instead of mcyt its music).

(first person)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I went to take a walk to calm my nerves. 

           I over heard my mum and Dr. Harris talking about George Davidson. Said he'd be coming over for a while or something.?. they said something about him being a "wild child", whatever that means..

          George is my old bestfriend, I had a huge crush on him in 5th grade, we always hung out together, and right before i could confess my crush he moved away! what luck right?

          i start thinking about what he might look like now. before i could get too deep in what he might look like there was a sharp pain in my lip, it cut me out of thought. i realized i was biting my lip.. hard. i then realized i was basically 2 miles away from my house. 

it starts snowing. i.. didn't bring.. a coat.

          i let out an angry groan silently screaming to the world on why THE HELL its snowing in Florida and at such horrible timing.  i turn around walking back to my home. to be honest i do this often, get lost in thought, i mean. i get so distracted that i literally get lost. at least i took a straight path this time. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                  time skippppp~(no ones pov)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------             Clay walks in the house at 11pm freezing and tired. his mother ran up to him asking where he had been. turns out that he had been out of the house for 5 hours. he told his mother about getting lost in thought and losing track of time and where he was going. she let him off the hook just this once. 

          he goes up to his loft space in the attic. nothing much up there than a LOT of rock band and movie posters, a bed, a mic, an electric guitar and sound proof wall coverings. 

          he walks over to the polished black and red guitar. picking it up in one swift motion and sitting down by the mic. he grabs his phone and sets it up at an angle where his face would be just out of frame. his hoodie covered everything except for a bit of his neck where if you looked you could see a choker with a pair of lipstick lips. freckles covered the sides of his neck, arms and hands, he switched his LED lights to a shade of pink. his tan skin lightening up as he moves in the light.

         he presses record on the camera. when he played he felt awesome. his voice glided with the music and rhythm. when he sung he always felt better about everything. he'd lose himself in music and sometimes he'd lose himself in writing it as well.

         he recorded a couple covers and ideas for songs. ending the video with a successful cover and a few takes for his blooper shots. the video was only really an hour long, taking him 20 minutes to edit. he quickly posted it to his YouTube channel having a huge smile on his face. he only had about 3,000 subscribers but he was happy with that. he hadn't done a face reveal yet, he had been waiting for a big milestone to hit before he did so.

       feeling much better he went to go take a quick shower, get ready for bed, and sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N~ as i have stated i am not too good with writing but i think this turned out okay.. anyways sorry for the capitalization. i suck at it and i dont wanna go through this capitalizing literally every couple words lol. anyways i hope you liked this. i don't really expect ppl to read it so haha less effort can be put in XD jkjk. anyway ill be on my way now