WHY!

Sorry this is late guys. School started back up and I'm doing all remote learning so it's alittle Rocky in the beginning and I went on a weekend trip so I'm sorry it's late.

      ------------------------------------

4 years have past and Izuku is now 15

KATSUKI BAKUGO (KACHANN) POV

Its been 6 years sences that peace of shit deku disappeared or died. I don't give a shit im just happy he's finally out of my hair and not falling me around anymore. Plus if he's dead there really is nothing that could be put against me and stop me from becoming a hero THE NUMBER ONE HERO. I actually hope he's dead.

And with that katsuki goes and trains for the up coming UA intrance exams.

IZUKU'S POV 3:00 am

why?......... Why should I even get up?........ Why keep going?............

WHY!?

I don't want to get up. What's the point?.......

I'm laying on my favorite building with tiger in her tiger form curled up beside me. Well I might as well get up and go get some coffee the only thing worth getting in my miserable life.

I get up quickly and quietly so I don't wake tiger. Then start making my way to the Enchanted Cat Cafe to get my morning coffee. They gave me keys to the cafe so I take them out and unlock the door and lock it back behind me. I go to the back and start making my coffee and the cats in the cafe start to meow. There talking to me.

I=izuku and C=cats

Hi guys - I
"Hay Izu" - C
You guys hungry? - I
"No......... But you look hungry. - C
..... - I
"You need to eat izu!" - C
I will, I will - I
"Do you promise?" - C
Yeah...... yeah I promise. - I

And with that my coffee was done. I sit down in the back corner and all the cats crowed around me and we stay like that until 6:57 am.

I arrive at the library at 7:00 am and I walk in. The librarians look at me with disgust I don't blame them I'm disgusting. No one should have to look at me. I pull my hood up and keep walking.

Za jnc fac baz'l taah bjeuceljzh (No izu you don't look disgusting) SM = Shadow Monsters

(I forget to say that the shadow monsters only let Izuku understand them. They can speak normal to people but they prefer there language. And the fact that all the shadows that go to Izuku are the shadows from people who are dead. You see every human has a shadow and when a human dies the soul goes on, the body goes in the ground, and the shadows stays behind no longer attached to anything. So they can do whatever they want. And they choose to stay and help Izuku)

I ignore the shadows and do my job while everyone just stares......... they always stare......... I hate it.

After the library I just...... walked around. I got fired from the Green Leaf Cafe and beaten because I had not come in after...... IT happened.

And so I was beaten by the workers, owners, and customers for being a no good street rat, orphan, brat. I also stopped pickpocketing, going to the store and Danny's restaurant to get food because what was the point if.... i-i-if...... th-they th-th-there..... GOD DAMIT!!!!

ITS ALL MY FALT!!!!!! my falt. my FALT. MY FALT. MY FALT. MY FALT.

At this point I'm in a random alleyway just smashing my head against the wall.

I feel the "shadows" come out of my shadow. And pull me away from the wall.

Jnc elar! ELAR!!!!! (Izu stop! STOP!!!!) = SM