IZUKU'S Power!

Ok izuku has a power not a quirk. I am making it like this because with it not being a quirck Aizawa can't erease it.

IZUKU'S power:
NAME: shadows
HOW IT WORKS: this power let's Izuku do a lot.
1st Izuku can walk into any shadow and vanish, he's still there people just can't see, touch, hear, or feel his presence.

2nd Izuku can travel anywhere a shadow his size is.

3rd he has shadow monsters that eat people and ananmals (remember in chapter 2 the voices that he heard. Those wear his shadow monsters) when the shadow monsters eat people or anamals all the energy and nutrients go straight to Izuku. The shadow monsters want to protect and keep Izuku safe but if Izuku really wanted to die they would not stop him. They just want him to be happy.

4th the shadow monsters go to Izuku and stay with him and serve him because they want to (that is why it is a power not a quirck. Because they can leave any time they want and Izuku would be alone and powerless.)

(the shadow monsters showed up the night Izuku got raped but they won't let him now they are there besides talking to him. Izuku will see them and everything later when a traumatic event happens).

Ok if you have seen Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East the episode where the demon inside the boy eats that guy. Yeah the shadow monsters are like that except they come out of Izuku's shadow and a big black dome covers Izuku, his shadow monsters, and his pray(what he's trying to kill or eat).

This is what the black dome looks like. Picture it just big enough to hide a teen, a nomu, and a giant shadow monster(s) that would be able to eat a nomu in 1 or 2 bites.

 Picture it just big enough to hide a teen, a nomu, and a giant shadow monster(s) that would be able to eat a nomu in 1 or 2 bites

I will show you the shadow monsters later in the story.

DRAWBACKS: none because it's not a quirk.

Izuku can still eat normally humon food it's just living on the streets he has grown accustom to not eating.

             ------------------------------

Ok there's the information on Izuku's power.
I think I have made a schedule for posting.
I'm going to try and post every Thursday or every other Thursday.
So basically I will only be posting on Thursdays from now on.
I will try to post every Thursday but if I can't I will post it on the next Thursday.
With this information I will not post this Thursday because I can not write a good chapter in 1 day.
And besides this Friday is Christmas wear I live. Which means Thursday is Christmas Eve.
I'm really excited and I hope you all have a great Christmas. 🎄 🎁  😊