Part 2

Sarah twirls around once more before asking again.

Lily watched again just because she could.

"Sarah, you look stunning. That dress really suits you."

Sarah smiled and thanked her.

"Well I should probably go shoot this scene and get it over with. Can we meet back here after and go to lunch or something? We can get better acquainted."

Lily smiled "its a date."

After sarah left the room lily turned bright red realizing what she had just said and mentally was beating herself up. But, she decided to push this to the back of her mind, changed and went to her scene.

After about 10,000 times of asking where her baby was, lily was finished for the day and was walking back to the dressing room remembering what had happened earlier. She became nervous again.

Forgetting her manners and that they share this room, lily just opens the door steps in and closes the door behind her moving her regal gown out of the way before.

She hears laughing and looks up shocked.

"You know lily, we really need to stop meeting like this." Sarah is standing there in just her underpants and her long blonde Billie dean locks a subtle pink lipstick. She looked beautiful. Which is weird because as long as lily could remember she always loved men, and men her age.

Sarah was laughing when lily realized she was still staring.

"I'm sorry paulsy, mind if I call you that?, I didn't mean to stare."

Sarah glanced back at lily, "I don't mind at all dear. Its cute." She laughed "too bad there isn't much to stare at. You might need a magnifying glass."

Lily laughed awkwardly and started to undress not facing sarah at all.

Lily started taking her hair down first, she hated all those stupid bobby pins, especially in her dangerously curly locks. She must've been audibly aggravated, because the next thing she knew she felt Sarah's fingers tangled through her locks. She looked at her through the mirror and smiled. "Thanks paulsy, you know. I think we could be great friends."

Sarah finished taking out the last pin and saw all her her beautiful curled hair fall. She pushed it aside and kissed the cute blondes cheek. "The best of friends dear. Are we still on to get food? I'm starving."