My Stalker

The dim light of the room made it hard to see and the bed I was on had no blankets. I was cuffed to the bed and was almost completely naked. My clothes had been thrown away and my body had been studied. The man who had stalked me and kidnapped me finally had me and now he was going to rape me. He had taken pictures of my body in his van and he had made it clear that I was never going to escape. Wrong.

The lights suddenly became bright and unbearable and I had to shut my eyes.

"So.." he said in his deep and menacing voice, "This is going to feel pleasurable for me and maybe a little bad for you, but I promise you'll enjoy this as much as I do, Rose"

He hissed my name like it was a disgrace. We hadn't seen each other's faces since I had a bag over my face. A hand started to crawl up my leg and I shuddered. This didn't feel right and it didn't feel good at all.

"Relax." I heard him say as he grabbed my face and pulled me in an embrace. He kissed me with such ferocity that I pulled away, but he smacked me and kissed me more tenderly.

He pulled his own body on the bed and pulled me under him. I could feel his hand slipping into my panties and his other hand slip under my bra. I tried pulling away from his hand but he just pulled me farther into him. I could hear a rustle and a belt being taken off and knew what came next.

I screamed.

"No one can hear you little girl" he said.

And he was right. No one would hear my screams and no one would hear cry out for help. I was alone in this big ugly warehouse. I was alone in this small bed, but my courage wasn't gone. If there's one thing my stalker didn't know, it's that I didn't give up without a fight.

I lashed out and ended up kicking him God knows where. I headed a curse and a moment later I was knocked upside the head. My head now pounding felt even worse then it felt in that bag. So much for fighting back.