Escape! Escape! Escape!

I didn't even know how I got here, I just knew I was. My head hurt badly and I felt sore to the bone. I couldn't even remember what happened last night. I rolled to the side of my bed and found another body there. The body turned to reveal a man. All of a sudden everything was flooding back to me, the pain, his body on mine, the thing we shared, him being the stalker.

I tried to get and run but pain only came with the struggle.

"Shh" he whispered into my ear pulling me closer," I had a good time last night you know."

I didn't know who this guy was but I knew that he had hurt me and he had hurt me badly. I still tried to pull away but he kept me close. This definitely didn't feel right.

"Please let me go" I pleaded. It may have been no use trying to get away from him but I at least had to try. He couldn't hold me hostage forever; he was going to have to let me go sometime.

"No" he teased stroking my hair. I flinched when he touched me. He smiled when I did and it didn't look like a smile, it looked more like a grin.

"You're going to have to let me go sometime!"

"No I don't, I don't have to do anything you tell me to do."

He obviously wasn't going to let me go, so I decided to try and plan my escape.

"What are you going to do with me" I asked.

He smiled. He propped himself up on one arm and said" I'm going to make you do whatever I want you do and whatever I think you should do, I am your guardian now."

He continued to talk to me about what he was going to do but I had already seen the window on the other side of the room. Slowly while he looked away, I slipped out of the bed.

"HEY!!" he yelled from behind, but of course I wasn't listening, I was already almost out of the window.

He grabbed from behind, wrapping his hands around my waist and pulled me back into what I thought was my room but was actually an apartment. The room still dark even though the window was open and the blue walls were torn to pieces. He was still pulling me back even though I was away from the window. I didn't understand why he chose to come after me I just knew he did.

"You're not getting away from me anymore. I did this because I've been watching you. You're an interesting girl, yes you are." He was telling me this because he was my stalker. I knew that feeling of when I was being watched was true, I just didn't know it was him.

"Just leave me alone" I pleaded him. I didn't want to be the girl that he had taken, or stalked or even an interesting girl. I wanted to be at home reading a book or watching Netflix.

"You're never leaving me" he said smugly.

"Then I'll leave by force!" I punched him on the nose and tried to take off for the window again, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I bit his hand and he screamed in agony. He tried reaching for my hair but I had already ran through the window and down the ladder. The thing I had forgotten is that I was still in a bra and underwear. I probably looked like a maniac running down the street.

"Come BACK here!" he yelled behind me.

I couldn't stop, if i did he would take me back and probably do things i could've never imagined. A lady with a dog was running down the sidewalk and when she saw me she gasped in horror. I couldn't think about what she thought about right now because the only thing on my mind was, escape! I could hear the man's footsteps pounding behind me and i knew he was close.

I could practically feel his breath on my neck when I crumpled to the ground. I started crawling away attempting to escape but he lunged towards me and clasped my ankles in his hands. He tried pulling me toward him but i was clawing at his face trying to escape. Some people turned their attention to us, but it was mostly teenage boys laughing at me trying to get away.

I reached towards the lamp post grabbing it and pulling away from him. I kicked his nose and he released me from his grasp. Blood trickling down his face in pain, I sprinted off. Tired as I was, I contained myself and kept running with fear that he was running after me.

I turned a few more corners and found an abandoned warehouse and went inside. I ran upstairs into a filing room that was empty and locked the door behind me. I found a desk big enough to cover me. Near by, there were some curtains that i could use as clothes in the meantime.

"COME BACK HERE!" he yelled, his voice booming through the empty warehouse" I WILL FIND YOU ROSE!"

I didn't know this man. Frankly, I've never seen him before in my life! But, it puzzled me how he even knew my name. Whoever he is, he sure stalks me enough to figure out my name. He was dangerous and a stalker, that was all I needed to know to hate him.

I scrunched up in the corner desk trying to make myself invisible and as small as possible. I really did hope he didn't find me. This is stupid, a voice in my head said, just give in and maybe he'll let you go. I don't know what provoked me to do what I did next but I did it.

I peeked out of my hiding spot to find the man standing at the window looking through it. Our eyes met and a mischievous grin came to his face. He tried opening the door but it was locked so every time he tried opening it, the door wouldn't budge. He took a few steps back and ran forward ramming his shoulder into the door in attempt to knock it down. Rubbing his shoulder in pain, he stepped back and tried again putting all his weight on the door. Nothing. The door wouldn't budge.

He stared at me through the window and looked like he could burn a hole through it the way he was looking at me. Though the anger faded and another mischievous grin came across his face. He glanced over to the side of the window where a few vines tangled. He started climbing the vines and when he got half way, snap! The vines broke and he fell down on the ground with a thud. I laughed and he glared at me.

Instead of attempting to open the door again or climb into the window, he just stood there.

"You know" he said looking me up and down, "I could get you some real clothes if that's what you want. And i know you're hungry, Rose. Why don't you just open the door and we can go get something to eat?"

Hesitating, I started walking down the stairs. I eased towards the door and unlocked it. Just then, he grabbed me and started running down the street.