1)WinterIron

Fandom: Marvel
Ship Type: M×M
Ship: WinterIron (Bucky×Tony)
Warnings: Fluff.

(Tony's Point of view)

It's new years Eve. Today is Mine and Bucky's four month anniversary. I can't wait until Seven P.M. It's date night tonight and I want to make it extra special! I've got J setting up the movie it's Pirates of the Caribbean the Curse of the Black Pearl because Me and Bucky has never seen it. I've got the popcorn popping and everything ready I have fifteen minutes left until it's seven o'clock. I'm going to go ahead and get everything set.

(Bucky's point of view.)

Me and Tony are having date night tonight! It's our fourth month of being together and I'm so glad that we're together! Tony said that we were watching Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of The Black Pearl. It's Seven O'clock!

*Tony had just finished getting the blanket pillow the big bowl of popcorn and putting the movie on screen when Bucky comes into the living room of Tony's penthouse in avengers tower*

(3rd person point of view)

"Hey Babe!" Tony Said to Bucky. "Hey Love!" Bucky said to Tony.
*Tony and Bucky cuddle together on the couch while Tony turns on The Curse of the Black Pearl*
Bucky is half way through the movie before his eyes start to droop and so he snuggles closer to Tony and starts to drift off to sleep.*
*Halfway through the movie Tony feels Bucky snuggle into him so Tony pulls the blanket a little bit more across Bucky and snuggles up to Bucky. Two minutes go by and Tony hears soft snoring. Tony looks down and sees Bucky relaxed and comfortable.* "He looks so adorable when he's asleep." Tony thinks.
*Tony feels his exhaustion catching up with him.* "Hey J, can you turn the TV down to Ten and draw the curtains." Tony whispered. *Tony softly kissed Bucky on his forehead* "Goodnight, Love. Have sweet dreams." Tony whispered.

(329 words long.)

This chapter was made for the wonderfully amazing Marvel1917 happy late Christmas/early New years! I love you! Stay strong! Stay Safe! Have a great day/evening/night! ~Dark_thoughts_care

Have a merry New year everyone! Hope 2021 is normal! Stay Strong! Stay Safe! ~Dark_thoughts_care