Chapter Three

"That enough bubbles?" Finneas asks with a soft chuckle.

"Yeah, I think so." I say smiling from where I was sat.

"D'you want me to leave the room while you get un-dressed?" Finneas questions as I stand up.

I shake my head. "You can just look away while I get un-dressed, then I'll cover myself with a towel and sit back down."

"Okay." Finneas moved around me to sit down on the toilet seat and once he was sat down, he closed his eyes.

I began to remove my shirt and saw Finneas' right eye open just by a little. Thankfully, I hadn't fully taken the shirt off yet. "Oi, keep 'em closed!"

"Sorry." Finneas said smiling then closed his eyes again and covered them with his hands.

I was facing the wall, my back facing him. I pull my shirt off and remove my bra.

I look behind me slightly just to check, and Finneas sat with his hands on his eyes still. I smile softly to myself and turn back around and proceed to remove all of my clothing. I climb into the bubble bath and instantly relax into the warmth of the water.

But, obviously, I wasn't fully relaxed. How could I after what's just happened?

"Can I look now?" Finneas asks. I immediately pull the bubbles across the water to make sure they cover my breasts and..down there.

Once I was all covered up, I forced a smile and spoke, "Yeah."

He turns around slowly and removes his hands from his eyes, looking into mine.

"You look relaxed, but not fully. On edge about something?" he jokes.

"Nah. Your sister totally didn't just scare the absolute shit out of me and you totally didn't kidnap me." I say smiling.

"Totally." A smile grazes his face but leaves almost immediately after. "Um, I just wanted to apologize for..you know, kidnapping you. I really didn't want to do it, I just promised Billie I'd do anything to help-"

I cut him off, "It's fine. I mean, legally it's not, but-" I shook my head, "I'm just gonna shut up before I say something stupid."

Finneas chuckled, "Alright. I'm gonna look at social media and whatever while you wash, is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine..Just don't look while I wash my, er-" I blush in discomfort and embarrassment.

"Yeah, yeah, I get what you mean. I won't look." He promises.

I nod silently and get to washing my body.

- - -

(on the couch)

Suddenly, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and I start to tense up.

"Hey, sorry if I scared you. It's just me, Finneas." I turn my neck to look at him and frown a little.

"Why are you hugging me?" I ask, worried for the answer.

"You've been through a lot recently. Thought you might need a hug, is all." He smiles down and kisses the top of my head in a friendly manner.

"Thanks, Finn..I mean a hug is something I've always loved, and something I definitely needed right now, just..Maybe not from the person who's kidnapped me, you know?" I sigh, "Sorry if I sound bitchy or anything.."

He unwraps his arms from around me. "No, don't apologise. I'm sorry, I should have thought of that sooner."

"It's fine, don't worry..Um, where's Billie?" I ask gently.

"Bathroom." He says simply. "Said she was going to take a shower, but the sounds I heard coming from the bathroom were..Not something I really wanted to hear."

I gasp, "No, you don't mean she's-"

His face went slightly pale, "Masturbating. Yeah, I know, it's gross. But that's not even the worst part."

"Oh god, do I wanna know what else?" I say in disgust.

"I hope not. I'd be worried if you did want to know more, if I'm honest." He admits.

"Yeah, no. I've heard enough about that-" Suddenly, I was laughing, "Oh, god! I should ask her how her shower was when she comes out, then mention it subtly. Would be hilarious!"

Finneas started laughing along with me. "Do it. She can't even get angry at you for it. If she didn't want anyone to notice it or ask her about it, she shouldn't be so damn loud."

We continued to laugh about it and make jokes about the situation until Billie came down stairs.