𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

( Outfit Above )

"Why'd you only call me when your high?"

Unedited

⚠︎︎TW⚠︎︎ Mentions of Sexual Harassment

No one

Lilian Swan stepped out of her shared truck with a smile on her face. The sun beamed brightly and the air around everyone was warm.

Lily glanced over to where the Cullens usually park their cars only to find the spot empty.

Lily frowned. A ping of disappointment ran through her body but she put on a smile anyway.

Lily practically skipped towards her friends, Pushing down the disappointment she was feeling.

She sat on the table with Jessica and indulged in the rare warmth of the sun.

Bella's gaze pierced the parking spot, also feeling disappointed at the absent Cullens. Instead her gaze was noticed— unlike her older Twins.

"He's not here." Jessica stated, after following the line of her gaze out the corner of her eye. Referring to Edward.

"Whenever the weather is nice, the Cullens disappear." Jessica continued, adding to Bella's already growing suspicions.

Bella was now staring at the sun bathing brunette with interest, "What so they just ditch?" Bella asked.

"No, uh, Doctor and Mrs Cullen yank them out for like hiking, and camping, and stuff." Jessica responded, not really interested in the topic.

Lily nodded.

"I'm pretty sure I could butter my dad up. Of course I would have to bribe him with fishing but hey! A girls gotta do what a girls got to do." The Swan joked earning a laugh from her friend.