Im lost, can you help me?

(Y/N's POV):

I saw a tree that I could hide behind so that no one could see me naked. I was walking away from everyone when Fred said 'Y/N wait..' but I just kept on walking because I didn't want anyone to see me like this.

They all started to walk away when I turned back, I was now standing behind the tree naked and everyone leaving me. 'Umm. Guys' I said loud enough so they could hear me. They all turned around and was about to come up to hug me when I quickly said 'wait! I'm naked. Can someone get me some clothes.' Dead silence. Honestly no one knew how to react. That's when Hermione said 'oh yeah I'm I'll go grab some.' And was about to walk away when Fred said 'no here.' Taking off his shirt and walking towards me.

I looked at everyone in a turn around kinda look and they all did. Fred walked towards me but closing his eyes as he got close passing me his top. I quickly put it on and said 'okay I'm fine now' causing everyone to turn around.

Fred's top was massive on me considering that I'm only 5'3 and he's 6'3. Yeah I'm small okay let's no comment on that. But then I clocked that Fred was standing in front of me with out his top on. I won't lie I did look, but who wouldn't! I mean he has some serious abs...

Everyone was walking back into the house together but me and Fred was behind the group. We aren't saying anything which is getting really awkward, I mean what am I supposed to say? He is the one who made shitty comments.

That's when he pulled me aside before we got inside the house, and said 'hey. Look I'm sorry about what happened Y/N. I don't know why I acted the way or said the things I did. Honestly it's so hard to explain but I promise you I didn't mean it.' 'Fred what you said hurt. You don't know why I did what I did that night at Hogwarts for multiple reasons okay. Reasons I'm not comfortable sharing yet, but everyone knew that it was best not to mention it. Yet the person who is thought would understand that the most didn't.' I said back almost shouting at him. 'I understand Y/N I honestly have no idea why I said that really I don't. It just feels like ever since you came back from your sleep thingy something feels different.' I replied. What the hell does he mean by different? That doesn't make any sense. At first I would if though that he just said it out of anger but I can smell the worried essence off of him. That's when it hit me, so I asked him 'Fred. That day when you found out about me. Did anyone talk to you. Anyone you don't know?' 'Oh umm. No that I know of no. Unless you count the woman that got lost and knocked on our door. She said something like I'm lost can you help me? But I don't really remember anything after that. Actually I don't remember the conversation I had with her. It's like I know I had one with her but I can't remember it.'

Well there is my answer. I just needed to confirm it. 'Fred don't be scared just look at me.' I said. He was confused but did it. I looked up at him with my eyes, Turing them brown to red. Shit. He's been compelled.

I ran inside shouting to everyone to come into the living room. They all did and I asked them to sit down 'Umm guys I need to check everyone.' I said. 'Bit weird Y/N but why?' Ron asked. 'Well. Fred has been compelled and I need to see if you lot have as well.'

(Hi guys, sorry for the slow update. I'm also sorry that this chapter is a short one as well. I'm just really struggling with school at the moment and trying to catch up with that. I will still be updating but it might take me a week or so. I'm really sorry about that! I hope that's okay and I hope that everyone is doing well. See you next time! Xoxo)