innocents of the eyes and innocents of the soul

(Y/N's POV):

Currently Draco, pansy and I are walking to DADA class when I hear Stefan call my name, I say to Draco and pansy that I'll meet them at class and to go on without me. 'you alright Stefan?' I say to him as he walks up to me. 'yeah um I gotta question. Have you heard from your mum?' he says 'really Stefan? look I know you're still in love with her but you gotta move on. But to answer your question no I haven't. Wouldn't want to either.  Anyway, I'll see you later.' I finish saying to him. Yet as I walk away. I hear Damon walking up to us yelling my name. 'god what did I do now?' I say out loud. Yet instead of saying anything Damon just speed runs over to me and pushes me against the wall behind me. 'tell me you didn't.' he says looking a me. 'we are quite close right now. are we going t kiss?' I say jokingly 'fuck sake Y/N!' I shove him off of me. 'what's going on?' Stefan asks. 'you don't catch on quickly do you?' I say to him 'she's done it brother. the same as last time years ago.' Damon says. 'you haven't?' Stefan says in disbelief 'oops' I say laughing then I leave, gotta keep the boys on their toes.

Unfortunately professor umbridge is still a teacher here and I have yet to get rid of her. I suddenly see 4 people appear in front of me. 'ahh what a joy to see you four again. what do I owe the pleasure?' I say. 'nice to see you to Miss Mikealson. obviously you have failed to make Deloris Umbridge leave this school so now we need to take extreme measures. by that I'm sure you know what I mean.' Godric Gryffindor says to me. 'Don't worry, she will be gone soon.' I say reassuring them. ' no no. we want her gone now.' Helga says, 'why now? why do you want her gone so badly?' I ask. 'that none of your concern Y/N.' Rowena states, 'yet it is. I mean I'm the one who's killing her no? what's in it for me?' I ask. 'As you know she tried to kill you. therefore you get your revenge. for us she's a bad person for our school, bad influence I'd say.' Salazar says. 'your a bad influence' I reply. Helga laughs at my joke. 'Are you going to do it or not?' Godric asks quite sternly. 'Yes I will. on one condition... You tell me where all the Horcruxes are.' I say.

(time skip)

walking into class Professor Umbridge doesn't look at me. she hasn't for the past couple of months. she knows her place. Yet as I'm the last one to arrive the only seat free is next to Cho Chang. this should be interesting.

I sit down and can instantly feel the fear coming off of her. 'calm down. I don't bite.' I whisper to her. she goes to move away but I grab her arm and sit her back down, 'I wouldn't move away. you don't want to cause a scene do you?' I say. 'n-no' she let out. 'good. see I always thought you were a nice girl. until you know you shoved a broken chain into my leg.' I say letting go of her arm. she doesn't reply though.

class started and we are just learning from the book courtesy of the ministry of magic. I'm for one getting very bored and sitting next to Cho isn't helping at all. she's been non stop shaking and on edge all lesson. No one is talking because they don't want to get in trouble and I'm sat here when I could be doing more important thing to do with my life.

Finally the bell went so we could all leave. people started to leave the classroom yet I stayed sat down. Draco came up to me and says 'you coming?' . 'I've got to take care of something. it won't take long. You are going to want to leave though. I don't want to take away your innocents.' I say. 'I'm not innocent Y/N what are you on about?' he replies 'there is innocents of the eyes and innocents of the soul Draco. Try not to confuse the two. because they are very different.' I say warning him. 'what are you going to do?' he asks. 'you'll find out.' I say whilst walking to the door so he can leave. he walks out leaving me and Umbridge to out selves. I lock the doors so that no one can come in or out. she hasn't noticed yet that it's just us two here as she's in her office. 

I'm sat on a desk waiting for her as she finally decides to walk out. 'Oh my-What are you doing here?' she says 'I need to get to my next class.' she finishes. 'It's break now. can't we have a little chat?' I say. 'NO!' she replies. 'are you scared Miss? I just want to talk' I say standing up. 'what. really?' she says calmly. 'oh my god you can be so gullible. you haven't figured it out yet have you?' I say laughing. 'figured out what? what is it?' she says. I walk out to her closely and I whisper behind her ear with  a smile, 

'I'm going to kill you.'