(32) Roses are Red

/Songs for the chapter:

Janett Suhh – silence
Park Jimin – Promice
Kim Taehyung – Inner Child/

THE SILENT ASSASSIN
********
PATRICIA

I groaned as I woke up, John was sleeping still as his brows moved in discomfort, sometimes I think he married me just to replace his wife or for Liz to have a mother. But either way Liz doesn’t see me like her mother.
I looked away in disdain as I went to our bathroom. I changed into a skirt and turtle neck shirt. My hair was in a ponytail as I sighed applying a thin layer of makeup.

I walked out as I closed the door behind me forcing a smile on my face, “Hey John.” I greet as he hopped of bed tracing his fingers in his jet black hair as he smiled.

“Hey, honey.” He yawned as he stretched his muscles. “how did you sleep?”

I smiled, “quite well, I woke up with a good mood too. I’m going to leave you alone so you can change.”

I walked out of the massive bedroom, into the large and long lonely hall. There was only one maid that was changing the flowers into new ones, today was Saturday so red roses. I went downstairs as my driver was waiting to take me to Leonard the tech company we owe. I sighed. I was leaving to work and as always Liz was still sleeping.

I went upstairs at the opposite staircase of the mansion into her room. I sat on her bed as I looked at her. She looked so much as her mother. Lisa Kelly Amore, I very beautiful woman indeed. I’ve met her ones, back when she was breathing.

Her brown eyes and blonde hair her thin pink lips and slim body. the perfect woman and I worked for her as her secretary until I was sent to Australia to work as manager of one of the companies there in Monica. Then the news came by of the double death of Kaeley and Lisa Kelly, they both died in just a week. And a year after that John asked me out.

I used a finger to move away her from her face. Her eyes were closed softly as she muttered, “mom?” then I’ve met with her blue eyes that she looked at me with, her eyes questioning why I was here.

“I am going to Leonard soon so I wanted to say good morning and bye before I go.”

“Ah, okay, you going with father?” she asked, her tone with him was totally an opposite from how she said ‘mom’.

After that I went downstairs seeing everyone panicking, on the other side of the wooden door I heard several male voices, “FBI, OPEN UP!”

Thank goodness there walls were soundproof as someone yelled, “HIDE!” at the top of their lungs. As everyone hid in the basement. Liz stayed back together with me and John.

John opened the door as the man wearing FBI uniform as one of them came forward I saw him, Tyler Miller. His blonde hair was pulled back and his eyes were sealed behind the sunglasses.  Light smile on his lips as his eyes met John’s.

“John Amore,” he said his voice monotone as his head turned to me, true the dark shades I could see his pupils meeting mine, “Patricia Amore. We need to talk.”

The other guards stayed back as Tyler and we went to his office, I sat in the sofa while both of them sat on the desk table. John got up asking, “Coffee?”

“Sure, no sugar, you know how I like it man.” Tyler and John were friends, and yes Tiller infiltrated the CIA, I way he’s an ally but he always is careful I don’t know how he got to talk to us today.

“Tell me,” John turned, “why are you here Tyler?”

“well,” the blonde’s jolly voice switched into a serious one, “seeing that you have your human lie detector in here I’ll go to the point at ones.” I growled, “well there are people suspecting about you guys. And the government is getting more and more evidence of Amore.” Of course.