prolouge

Hi there my name is Brandon, I'm 17 years old and something really strange happened to me last night ,when I was sound a sleep in my bed the ground was shaking up my bed I suddenly shot awake to see a purple pinkish portal was forming under my bed , I saw the portal suddenly growing larger and larger till my bed started to be sucked in , I was slowly being sucked in the portal  I couldn't do anything about it. I was just laying there when the portal swallowed me and my bed up I hit my head on the railing and got knocked out then on the other side of the portal me and my bed dropped from the sky an hit the ground hard ,waking me up. I groggily opened my eyes then I stretched my arms but somthing felt different about me, so I got up off my bed and look at my reflection and what I saw shocked me. First of all I was a pony human hybrid

(Like this but for all ponys ps I don't own the art I just found it on Google)I had grayish black fur a blue mane with yellow highlights and I had a horn in the middle of my head and second I was a young colt pony, I was devastated a bout my de ag...

I had grayish black fur a blue mane with yellow highlights and I had a horn in the middle of my head and second I was a young colt pony, I was devastated a bout my de aging and my transformation, I was about 4 years old again. I then decided to head to this huge town that I saw far from my bed , it looked so firmilar to me as I walked up to the sighn it said (welcome to canterlot)  "Canterlot canterlot,  I'm in the my little pony show for little girls and boys , great what am I gonna do now" I decided to wonder around the kingdom till I found the home of twilight velvet an night light.

I then decided knock on there door and put on a sad crying look on my face , then to my surprise twilight's mother answered the door an said to me

Twilight velvet "oh poor thing are you ok , who are you ,do you need my help"

Me"  (in a sad voice) "no I'm not ok I don't know where I am , my name is shadow bolt and I don't  know" *starts to cry*

Night light "velvet who's that at the door and why do I hear crying "

Twilight velvet "oh a lost kid just showed up out of the blue, I don't see his parents anywhere dear ,I think he got abandoned do you think we can adopt him dear".

Nightlight "well ok aslong if your okay with it velvet, bring him in honey

Twilight velvet " thank you dear , hey sweetie come on in hear *she holds out her hand to me*

Shadow bolt "a-are you sure about this miss *hesitates for a second and grabs her hand* are you sure I won't be a bother to you

Twilight velvet " think nothing about hun ,you will be living with me and my husband and 2 kids , your one of my kids now you can call me mom sweetie, anyhoo how old are you sweetie "

Shadow bolt "well mom I'm 4 years old".

Twilight velvet " well shadow you should come meet your new brother and sister if you're going to be living here now". "Shining armor, Twilight sparkle come meet your new brother".

Shining &Twilight sparkle "coming mom *they both come down from their rooms *

Shining armor "hi there I'm Shining armor, nice to meet you little brother "

Twilight sparkle "hi there I'm Twilight sparkle nice to meet you brother "

Shadow bolt "h-hi nice to meet you Shining armor and Twilight im shadow bolt thank you for letting me live here *in mind (welp if I'm going to be stuck here forever might as well make myself comfortable)*

Young shadow bolt aka Brandon started to become a brother to Shining armor and Twilight sparkle and a third son to Twilight velvet and night light,  he started to study magic along with Twilight, not long after they both started studying under princess celestia.

Sorry if this is short but ill try to make this longer pls like this and give me some ideas pls and thank you for reading this love you