Gojo Satoru - "Happy New Year!"

Gojou Satoru

It was New Years Eve and you and Gojo were watching Tv getting ready to watch the countdown. When the both of you finally got situated to watch, you both sat on the couch. Gojo had his arm wrapped around your waist with his head resting on top of yours while your legs were draped over his lap and your head laying on his chest, facing the tv.

It came down to the last five minutes of the year and you started thinking about all the stuff that had happened.

**Flashback**

“Give it back Gojo”

“Mm, why?” , he said with a smirk.

“Because I have to go to work and I sort of need the skirt back or else I’ll get in trouble.”

“But don’t you think I look good with it on?”

You sighed, “Yes Gojo. You look rather dashing. How about I bring back a pair for you when I come home from work tonight?”

You said half joking, but you needed this to speed up or else you were going to be late.

“Deal”

He started taking off the skirt giving it back to you. When he moved over to you he kissed your lips while giving you the skirt back.

“Be safe, will you Y/n?”

You smiled at him, “Of course”

With that you left to go to work. 

Towards the end of your day at work you grabbed a skirt on your way out not wanting your boss to wonder why you were grabbing another skirt you didn’t need. When you got back home you had the skirt hid in your bag.

“Gojo, I’m home!”

“Welcome back, how was work?”

“Pretty good, I got what you were asking for, by the way.”

He stood there confused, he forgot about what he had said earlier that morning. That was until you pulled the skirt out of your bag and gave it to him. He smiled and chuckled a little bit.

“I would say you didn’t have you, but honestly I love it.”

He said, still laughing and holding the skirt up.

“Well go ahead and try it on. I want to see how cute you look in it.” , you said with a smile while ushering him to the bedroom.

“You mean how sexy I look with a skirt on.”

“Whatever toots your horn.”

When he came out of the bedroom he posed in front of you and said:

“I’m Y/n L/n now!”

You laughed as he kept posing and mocking you. You didn’t care, you thought it was hilarious, but you weren’t going to lie, he looked good in the skirt.

“So how do I look, be honest!”

You had to try and stop your laughter as you began checking him out to tease him a little bit. He looked like a little kid on christmas getting something he always wanted.

“You look amazing, truly”

He seemed very happy with your answer.

“Now we can be a matching couple in public since we have the same skirts now.”

You couldn’t stop laughing as you both bounced funny ideas about the both of you wearing a skirt through the whole night.

**End of Flashback**

You giggled a little at the memory, he still wears the skirt on his off days.

“What’s so funny?”

“Nothing just thinking about something.”

“Well, I want to think the same thing so tell me.”

Gojo said inching his head closer to your neck, his breath tickling your skin. You giggled at the sensation.

“I was thinking about when I got you that skirt.”

You could hear him chuckle and laugh at the memory a little bit.

There was only 2 minutes left on the countdown and you both watched the tv waiting for the next year to come. With that you thought about another memory that had happened that year as well.

**Flashback**

You knew Gojo loved sweet things, so you thought:

Why not make him some of his favorite food?

So that was exactly what you did. Gojo was busy doing his job killing curses so you had a small amount of freetime to get the food done. You didn’t expect him to be home this early though.

“Y/n! I’m home.”

You smiled not caring if the surprise was over or not

“I’m in the kitchen.”

He came walking in with a smile on his face, which got even bigger at the sight in front of him. He saw you making one of his favorite foods.

“You shouldn’t have.”

“But I did.”

“Is there a special occasion or something?”

“No I just thought you would like some sweets to eat.”

He smiled and came and started hugging you from behind, kissing the top of your head before resting his chin on top of it. He watched as you made the food in front of him and let go when you had to cook it, not wanting you to get hurt. By the time it was done he thought he fell more in love with you than he did before.

Both of you were sitting in the living room eating the sweets you made, you were frowning.

“What’s wrong?”

“They don’t taste like how the shop makes them for you.”

“Don’t worry about it, I like yours better anyway.”

“You do?”

“Yes.”

You looked at each other and smiled enjoying each others company.

**End of Flashback**

There was now 30 seconds of the countdown left and the both of you were verbally counting down along with it. You both were giddy and excited to spend another year with one another and making even more memories.

“5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

Happy New Year!”

After saying that Gojo pulled your face in and gave you a soft kiss that could last an eternity. After pulling away for air you both started kissing again, not being able to stop yourselves. This year indeed was going to be a good one with great memories, was all you could think as Gojo led you to the bedroom.
**************************************************************************************************************************************
1007 words
Happy New Years!!!!