Megumi Fushiguro - "Will you knock it off?!"

Megumi Fushiguro
You and Megumi had been dating for a couple of months now and you have loved every bit of it. You loved his reserved personality and he loved how caring you were. The thing you loved most about the relationship was everybody’s reaction to the both of you dating.

The second years are always teasing Megumi and Maki more than once have threatened or frightened you to death. Gojo-sensei was so supportive of your relationship and always wanted to see you two together. The other first years loved trolling the both of you when you want to be just the two of you, Nobara will take photos and videos of the two of you together and send them to you and Megumi. Itadori on the other hand, loved to annoy Megumi to where the boy was at his limits.

Itadori will try and keep your attention away from Megumi to try and get him jealous, he will try and grab you away from Megumi and try and hold your hand, just to tick him off. Above all, Itadori loved to narrate everything you two did with each other by whispering what’s going on into your ear. 

“He gently held their hand, lightly brushing his thumb on the top of their hands. They looked at him lovingly asking about what they wanted to do later, she looked so angelic and was staring deeply into Fushiguro’s eyes. He responded by looking over at his significant other and shrugged and said’ anything you wanted to do’. The love spilling out of the both of them just by looking at each other. I mean seriously get a room-”

“Itadori! Could you leave us alone! It’s so annoying having you following us around and it’s creepy. Why don’t you just leave us alone?”

Itadori would just sigh and slump over looking at Fushiguro with puppy dog eyes. Megumi tired of Yuuji’s antics just grabbed your hand and started to walk away with you giggling and waving goodbye to Itadori. When the both of you were almost to Fushiguro’s room Itadori grabbed you and started running. You squealing and holding onto him not wanting to fall.

The both of you could hear Fushiguro yelling at the both of you to get back to him and for Itadori to give you back. You both laughed at his actions and you knew Itadori wouldn’t give you back to your boyfriend without a fight or confrontation. Sadly, he didn’t get what he wanted this time because Megumi’s divine dogs started chasing after the both of you and tackled Itadori to grab you from him.

You laughed and giggled at the dogs bringing you back to Megumi with him looking glum and angry, glaring at Itadori in the distance not being able to come near you or your boyfriend because of the divine dog. When you came up to Megumi you hugged him and the both of you walking into his room, with Itadori backing up from the dog only for it to chase after him through the whole school grounds, Gojo-sensei even had to get involved, it was quite funny to see the two of them fighting with the dog to try and get to Megumi and you. Megumi had a smug look on his face through the whole time.
**************************************************************************************************************************************
555 words