Salem [6]

• Dedicated to To All My FANS!!!

Chapter 6

            “Wake up,” A voice sounded slapping my face lightly.

            I moaned and opened my eyes and saw John’s concerned face.

            “Are you alright?” He asked.

            “I’m fine,” I said shortly.

            “Are you mad at me?” John asked.

            I scoffed and stood up and punched him in the face, the pain throbbed at my knuckles but I ignored that and watch John get up rubbing his jaw.

            “How is that for your answer?” I snarled.

            John straightened his jaw and looked at me, I got mad again and threw a punch, but he grabbed my wrist and yanked me closer and his lips fasten on my lips and his arms around me restraining my arms. I struggled against his grasp, but soon his lips became achingly familiar and I slumped against him kissing him back.  He let me go still kissing me, his hands sliding across my naked chest, he kneaded my muscles at my shoulders before his hand slid down my back. I parted panting and John tilted my head with his face he placed pleasurable kisses down my neck.  My hands pulled out his shirt and he separated and pulled off his shirt and I looked at his familiar body.  He hugged me tightly and resumed kissing my neck. My hands slide across his hot skin, which was smooth and taut.  I felt his hands grabbing my waistband and slowly pushing down my pants down.  I slowly pushed his pants off; as well we were naked and erect against each other.

            John captured my lips and he slowly pushed me down onto the ground. His body covering mine, his leg shifted my legs apart and his settled into the cradle. I shifted raising my hip ups while I was licking his mouth and nibbling his already swollen lip.

            “I want you,” John whispered his eyes clouded with lust.

            He grabbed my waist and he slid his cock into my tight canal. I moaned and clutched his shoulders. John started slow and then he started to go faster and faster.  He was slamming his entire cock in me every time. I screamed out in pleasure and I exploded the second time my stomach covered with my cum.  John slammed his lips against mine and slammed into me.  John groaned and let out a scream of pleasure and came in me.

            “UGH!” I yelped and collapsed onto the floor panting.

            John lowered himself next to me and he lapped up my mess on my stomach. I moaned and my stomach quivered as his hot wet tongue make circles around my naval.

            After John cleaned me up he nuzzled against me exhausted.

            “I’ll,” I panted, “deal with you later.” I mad an empty threat.

            John chuckled, “Love you too.”

            I moaned and nuzzled against him.