Part 4: The Secret

Hey guys I've been looking at the comments please please please write some comments. Okay here's the new chapter for "Wally x Kuki" enjoy.

Wally's pov

*on the phone*

Maybe she's not pregnant. She'll tell me right now and if she is we tell no one. Okay here it comes.

Kuki: "Wally? Did you here me, I'm pregnant."

"Are you sure? Maybe you took the test wrong."

Kuki: "You pee on a stick, its idiot proof."

"So we're gonna be parents?"

Kuki: "Yup. So do we tell anyone?"

"No not yet. We should see a doctor though, so we know how to handle this."

Kuki: "Yeah that would help, but what about when I start to get the baby bump?"

"That's when we should start to tell people, for now we just need to keep it a secret."

Kuki: "Okay, I'll talk with you more at school, love you." *blows kiss*

"Okay love you too."

Kuki's pov

*Time skip* 1 hour

*At school*

"Hey Wally so how do we keep this a secret?"

Wally: "What do you mean, we just don't tell anyone."

"That's not even half of it. For the first 3 months I won't feel like eating, I'll have really bad mood swings and tons of other things that I can't just keep a secret."

Wally: "Wow I didn't think of that, I'll do anything I can to help you." *kisses on the cheek*

"Thank you. And just to be sure us dating us not a secret right?"

Wally: "Um right."

"Great so I can do this..."

I kiss him in the middle if the hallway for everyone to see

All over you just here whispers of how I'm finally over "him"

Jack: "Hey Kuki, I never told you that it was okay to start kissing other..., YOU I though I told you to back off."

Wally: "Um I am, aren't I?"

Jack: "I don't see how kissing my girlfriend is backing off."

Wally: "I didn't know. But even now that I do I'm not giving her up", he said puffing his chest.

"You see now I have a real man, someone I know won't cheat on me."

Wally: "Yeah so now you need to back off my girlfriend!"

Seeing Wally stand up for me like that made me blush and my face got all hot and red

Jack: "I'll be back for you Wally, you'll see."

Wally: "Kuki are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks for sticking up for me like that it was really brave of you."

Wally: "What you said to Jack is true I'll never cheat on you, ever."

He kisses me filling me with a sense of safeness

"I know, that's why I'm happy we're having this baby and it's not a mistake I made with Jack."

*bell rings*

"Hey I gotta get to chemistry, I'll see you later." *gives a quick kiss goodbye*

Wally: "Okay see you later."

Will Wally be able to keep Jack away from Kuki?

Will Jack gave his revenge?

Will the baby get in the way of Kuki and Wally's normal lives?

All questions will be answered in the next chapter.