Meeting eachother (Part 2)

They all packed everything they need for a intense Minecraft stream. The first to arrive was Clay and then Y/N. George widen his eyes when he saw Y/N and said "are you Y/N?" You said "uh yes and are you George?" George chuckled and said yes while going for a hug. Then Alex cleared his voice and said "Am I interrupting something lovebirds?" Y/N rolled her eyes and said "shut up Alex." He smiled and hugged her for a long time and Clay started laughing. Alex then backed off you and went in the house blushing. Clay said "well looks like someone is getting comfortable!!" Y/N said "shut up Clay, it was just a hug."
10 minutes later
After everyone was exhausted of playing and raging, they started to doze off and sleep until Y/N woke up to go to the bathroom
You didn't lock the door since everyone was asleep and so you finished washing your hands and you then felt two hands around your waist and you gasped. To look to the side who it was and it was Alex. You then grabbed his hands to take them off but he grabbed you harder. Alex said "let's stay like this for awhile okay?" You said "what no Ale-"
Alex cut you off and said "please Y/N I really like you okay?" You sighed and the Alex put his chin on your shoulder and started to smell your neck and you said "Wha- Alex stop smelling me"
He moved your hair away from your neck and then you started to feel his hot breath on your neck and started to breath heavily.
"Ale-"
"AHH"
He started to kiss and bite your neck leaving you Hickeys.
"Ahhh Alex stop then George and Clay would know!"
He stopped and let you go. Alex said "I totally forgot about them......"

P.S THANKS FOR 3 AND 2 VIEWS I DON'T CARE IF IT'S NOT A LOT AND THANKS FOR THE PERSON WHO VOTED!