Prologue

In the main house of the Sohma estate there are two figures looking out the open door that leads out to a deck. One figure is sitting in the doorway one hand behind them to keep them upright. Their legs are stretched out to their full length at the knees the right one crosses over the left. The person's other hand is resting on the back of the second figure.

The other figure's upper body is lying on the sitting person's lap. Their legs are curled next to them. Their hands are clinching the pants of the person.

"Cyan can you do something for me?" The figure laying down speaks up as they look up at the night sky. The moon and stars light up the sky.

"Ya, I will do anything for you Akito just say it and it's done." The first feguer now known as Cyan says to Akito the second person in voice seemed distant.

"I'm happy to hear that." Akito smiles and sits up. Then brings one of her legs around to his other side so that she is stratalying him. Her face inches from his as she creases his check looking deeply into his blue eyes that look back at her purple ones. "It pains me to have to do this but I need you to go to school with Yuki and Kyo."

"Why is there a reason you want me to start going to school now and not finish homeschool?" He asked the girl on his lap raping his arms around her wast.

"It's that new girl Tohru Honda."

"The one that is living at Shigure's house?"

"Yes and she knows are secret." At the Cyan eye brows shoot up in surprise. Before he can question it Akito shushes him and starts to play with his spiky sky blue almost white hair. "I know now my little birdy it's scary to have an outsider knows are secret but that is why I am sending you to watch her."

"Why not have someone like Shigure or someone else do it. Why are you asking me to do it? Not that I'm campling, I just don't usually do stuff like this."

"Because you are the only one I can trust to do this for me. Please will you help me"

"Of Course I will, I told you I would do anything you want." Akito gives him a small smile but fades at the next thing her bird says. "Now it's late you need to go to bed and no more stalling."

Thank you for reading I am so exited to write and see how it turns out. The first chapter hopefully will be out by the end of the mouth. But as of now they will not be regular my family is going to be moving and this is my first time moving, school and my meatal health is not the best. so please bare with me.

As for love interest as the story goes on we will disied who that will be like when it comes to seasoned season is what I am thing tell me your thoughts.