Chapter 1

(Starts on episode 6)

Cyan is sitting outside in front of the main house reading a book, bathing in the sunlight. When a tall shadow blocked his sun. Looking up Cyan saw it was his older cousin Hatori. "I don't remember having an apartment today." The bird said then looked back at his book and continued reading. 

"You don't

"You don't." Was the taller males answer.

"Then what do I owe this pleasure?" closing his book giving the doctor his full attention.

"I hear you will start attending school with Yuki and Kyo next week."

"Yes and?" Raising an eyebrow as to why he can all his way for that when he could have just asked him at his next appointment in two days.

"Well, Momiji and I are going to their culture festival. After hearing you're going to be starting school soon Momiji was insistent on you coming with."

"Of Course he was." The teen sighted remembering how energetic the rabbit zodiac was at new years every year. Which really the only time Cyan really ever sees everyone.

"I talked to Akito and he was ok with the idea as long as I don't let you out of my sight and back before dinner." Hatori informed the teen that was sitting in the grass looking up at him.

"All right I'll come I haven't seen Kyo in a couple of years so it will be nice to see him again." Cyan agreed to go getting up and brushed himself off. "So, when do we go."

"RIGHT NOW" yelled a voice out of nowhere jumping on the blue hair males back was his cousin the rabbit zodiac Momiji.

Cyan stubbled forward from the sudden weight on his back but was able to balance himself before falling. "Wow. Careful Momiji." he said looking at his younger cuisine.

"Sorry Cyan, I'm just excited to see you."

"My too but you don't have to try and kill me."

Hatori interrupted the two by saying they had to leave if they wanted to get there and back before the bird's curfew.

________________________________________________________________________________

One minute Momiji was by them and the next he was gone. Hatori was looking for him and Cayn was too busy reading his book to notice.

"What is he doing here?" Kyo questions in shock to see the blond boy.

"What do you mean you know who that is Kyo?" A girl with long brown hair asked.

"Momiji, don't go wandering on your own like that." Hatori eagles walking into the classroom.

After Momiji's apology he introduces himself and Hatori. "Hello I am Momiji Shoma, half German half Japanese and this is Hatori. We are related to your classmate Yuki and Kyo. Oh and let's not forget Cyan Asuka don't let his last name fool you. He is a Shoma too." The blond said pointing to the light blue haired boy lining against the wall by the door.

Cyan looked up from his book to see Yuk in a frilly pink dress. "AAAAAHHHHH!!" but he stops abruptly by placing his hand on his mouth stopping him from laughing. Everyone in the room just stared at him in silence as the blue haired teen tried to control himself. But that did not last long.

"What are you doing here?" Kyo yells in surprise. Seemingly just processed his cousin was actually there. Cyan stops his little laughing fit to look at the cat.

"What I can't come and visit you guys?" Placing a hand on his chest being more dramatic than needed. "I only ever get to see Yuki on new year. As for you, you dropped off the face of the earth for months. Why would I not want to come see you are fine with my own two eyes." 

"Kyo, why are you yelling at him. It seems he was worried about you." Tohru says look between the two outcomes of the Zodiacs. Though she did not know the blue hair boy was a mender of the Zodiac yet.

"Ya I don't buy it."

"Really Kyo Momiji invited me to come."

Kyo didn't say anything else but glare at his cousin. Cyan trend to Yuki forgetting that Tohru for a second. The second he saw the poor boy in the dress he was on the floor laughing again.

"Oh my" Tohru says, seeing Cyan on the floor. She turned to her orange hair friend and asked, "Should we help him?"

"No just leave him be." 

________________________________________________________________________________

I am going to leave it at that the next chapter will be when Cyan first talk to Tohru and more of Cyan and Akito. 

I hope you like it and pleases vote and tell me how you think Cyan's love interest or interests, if he should even have one. I can make an Oc if you want. 

there was a suggestion for a harem with Tohru in it. I have been thinking of him and Akito being together but I'm not soled on that.  I think I might what to make it BL or BoyxBoy I what to know your opinion on that. 

I really do not want to have Tohru or Kyo in love with the MC because I ship them hard. I wont to now your opinion on it.