ONE

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

"this party sucks" i mumbled to myself

"this party sucks" i mumbled to myself. i was about to leave until someone just randomly crashed there lips into mine. my sober self would sent a dagger threw my heart for this, but we started to make out.

i opened my eyes to see the boy, eyeing a girl across the room, she looked extremely jealous, im assuming she's his ex. before i was about to pull away for the kiss, i was dragged into a room, pressed against the door and had the boy kissing down my neck.

"your only doing this to make your ex jealous" i whispered, as he made his way back my lips. he pulled away for a second "that, and because you're hot" and with that he smashed his lips onto mine again and i didn't pull away.

skip to morning - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i woke up with a bad headache, rubbing my eyes i looked around the room.  this is not my room.  i look over to my side and there a body beside me.  i groan at the sight, i quietly and quickly try to put my clothes back on.

i turn the door nob slowly, trying not to wake the boy whom i just slept with up.  i peak my head out the door to see a group of boys, great.  i close the door and rest my head on it, trying to think of what to do.

"just go, they won't care" a raspy voice said.  that made me jump a little in shock.  i turn around to see the sleeping boy, now awake.  "i'm good" i say leaning against the door, look at the celling.

then a idea hits, what if i just go out the window.  i quickly scurry over to window, behind the bed.  "oh please don't" the guy said.  i ignore him, spreading the curtains open.  the jump was form the second floor of the house.  this could work.

i shuffle out of my heels and attempt to open the window.  i ignore the shuffling happening beside me and continue to attempt to open the window.  this is embarrassing, why am i so damn weak.

i realize there a latch, but before i can't pull it i was quickly turned around.  "you're not doing that, we can just go out the front door".  oh he's hot fuck, taking in his feature i looked away realizing what i'm doing.

i look back at the window "i could do it" i say and try to get out of the hand, his grip is strong.  "i don't care, now let go.  he pushed me towards him a little, causing me to squeal, then groan. 

"wait lemme put my heals back on" i say, which made him let go of my hand.  without a second passing by i quickly go back to the window and open it, just to be pulled back once again.  "please don't"

i groan once again and then look back down at my heels.  he follows my gaze "you can put them on with one hand". welp, that's fun.  i struggle to put my heels back on, but eventually do it.

right as i'm done, i'm being dragged out of the room, into the main area.  "hey vi-" long pause "hey vinnie and girl" he looked me up and down at the last bit.  i'm guessing that's one of his friends, this must me a frat house or some shit like that.

vinnie just glared at his friend before continuing, dragging me out the house.  once we made it outside, i stumbled due to the brightness.  the boy, who's name is apparently vinnie, look around the drive way.  "where's your car" he asked, finally letting go of my hand. 

"i don't have one, came here with my friends" this caused him to groan, loudly.  he walked back into his house, i stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do, but then started walking down the street.  i hate this.

i here the front door of his house, i'm assuming slam.  i still continue my walk though.  "wait" vinnie, said running up to me.  once he finally caught up to me "i'm taking you home" he said.  i chuckled "no you're not"

"i'm not leting you walk home, don't care it's you're home is close by or not.  gentlemen-ish.  "i'm not letting some stranger drive me home" i said stopping in my tack to look at him.  "now you are" he said grabbing my wrist dragging me to his car.

i wasn't in the mood to walk anyways.  we settled into his car, and he started driving, after asking me for my address.  the car ride was awkward and very un-fun.  once i saw a familiar house in the distance i smile lit up my face.  thank god.

he stopped his car, and unlocked the door.  i turned to him before getting out "thanks for the ride" he simply just nodded.  i got of the car and made my way into my home, well moms home.

i hated every second of that night, even if i barley remember it.

it gets better... i hope.

welp hope you like this
sorry so far!