Gordon Ramsay

Outside the window... stood Zhongli, from the hit game Genshin Impact, and Gordon Ramsay. They were making out. It wasn't just a small kiss, no, it was a battle for dominance. You watched as Gordon's tounge slithered into Zhongli's mouth, with him returning the gesture. Everything after that was a blur. It came to you, a realization. I do like Gordon. The thought that wouldn't leave your head, though, was *Am I too late?...*

LATER THAT DAY

You walked into Mr. Ramsay's office. You can see a small hint of red on his cheeks.
"Oh hello Y/N this is erm my fuc- business partner. His name is Zhongli, call him Mr. Zhongli."
*What was he going to say?*
"Ah yes I am Zhongli, but no need for formalities. I am simply here to learn the art of cooking from an artistic chef, who i'm sure has made numerous delicacies."
"I'm going to pretend I understood what you said. Is there anything I could do for you Mr. Zhongli?"
"Just Zhongli."
"Oh right. I meant Gordon's boyfriend."
Gordon's ears got red.
"W-what are you even saying Y/N. Don't say things like that around an important person like Zhongli."
Zhongli stiffled a chuckle.
"Ah, for it seems your apprentice is one of a very brilliant mind. Why are you here for cooking when you obviously suit an environment with people with brains wired like yours?"
"Please talk normal, Zhongli. And it was quite obvious after I saw you two making out outside my office window. Did you really think I wouldn't catch on?" You were on the verge of tears. "You see, Gordon sent me many mixed signals and today, I saw the end product. He was just playing with me because his wife left him. I'm not sure what to think, though I hope you two are happy."
You ran out of the room, tears filling your eyes.
"Ah, so it seems the young entrepreneur has left the scene weeping. Thou shall not be discouraged though for-"
"Not the time Zhongli. I've got to help them."
"What about me though?"
"What about you?"
"Its me or them, Gordon."
"Then I choose them."

Gordon ran after you.
He ran, he ran, he ran, until he reached his limit. At that moment, his heart slowly broke into pieces, him being unable to pick them up. "Y/N! Y/N! I KNOW YOU HEAR ME!" he shouted. You did hear him, but you ignored his voice, after he all he did hurt you. You had a feeling, and it wasn't a very good one. Hearing him shout your name felt like knives digging into your back. You ignored the feeling and kept running. You had no one to run to. Dora was on her honeymoon with Swiper, so she was out of the question. Unless you turned to go back into that office, there's no where for you to go. A familar man tapped your shoulder.
"Let's get of out of here, shall we?"

It was Zhongli.

END OF CHAPTER 9

a/n : since break is ending soon i'm posting the 10th (hopefully the last) chapter on the 5th. The 10th chapter will be as long as this chapter or longer. this story is actually so fun to write so i hope you've enjoyed it as much as i have. see u then !