2| dandelion fields {Childe}

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。

               ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

I sat at the barstool in dawn winery's tavern in Mondstadt, sitting on a barstool I took another sip of my dandelion wine, the cold beverage flowing down my throat. The sweet taste of flowers and alcohol satisfying my taste buds. 

The tavern door opened with a creak, signaling another customer had entered. The stool beside me squeaked against the floor as whoever came in sat beside me at the bar. 

"Y/N, I knew you'd be here" The familiar voice called out. I turned my head to see my ginger partner in crime sitting beside me. "How'd you find me?" I asked, confused about how the clever boy managed to track me down. "Simple. Signora told me you'd be here." I sighed. "Damn...I told her not to tell you." "Why?" He questioned. "Well, I wanted to take a break and just relax. Having your hyperactive ass around always makes things stressful." He giggled a little bit at my remark.

"Are you done with your drink?" He asked. "I suppose," I murmured, looking at the half-full glass. "Well, I wanted to take you somewhere." Childe grinned, eager to go. A small groan escaped my mouth as I obliged, following after his lead. 

With his hand in mine, he dragged me out of Mondstadt over to the fields of Windrise. I looked around my surroundings, confused because everything had looked the same as the last time I'd been here. 

Childe pulled the bow off of his back slowly. I looked at him puzzled. "I wanted to spar with you since you're such a good fighter. I figured you'd help me with my archery skills." He explained. "Seriously? This is like the third time this week" I whined. "I'm tired of fighting." "Please Y/N!" He begged. I couldn't help but crumble, the sight of his ocean blue puppy dog eyes convincing me. "Fine, but make it short I have better things to do today" I gave in. He cheered and I pulled my sword, preparing myself.

 I stood, readied in battle position. Childe took the first shot a watery arrow flying right past my face. My adrenaline kicked in as I activated my pyro, the untamed fire traveling down my blade as I swung at his torso. He jumped backward, barely dodging my attack. he rebuttled by firing three quick shots at me. I winced as one of them impaled my stomach. Tearing it from my skin I brushed it off and continued to attack, swinging recklessly in his direction, causing him to fall to the ground panting. 

Just as I was about to finish off the battle with a final blow he fired right at my chest. I gasped as I felt the arrowhead pierce incredibly close to my heart. I paused and fell to my knees, tears rolling down my face in pain. 

"Y/N!" Childe screamed as he rushed to my aid, crawling in my direction he propped me up on his shoulder. Removing the arrow from my body he began to tend to my wounds, apologizing profusely. "Y/N oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to actually hurt you. it will be ok I promise" He assured me as he used his hydro to wash my wound. 

taking advantage of the situation, I sneakily grabbed my sword off of the grass and swung it at his ankles, causing him to plummet into the dirt. Standing above his figure I laughed. "Haha got you!" I smirked victoriously "I win" He glared at me, his clothes stained with the green of the grass. "You cheeky bastard" He growled, grabbing my leg and pulling me to the ground. 

I landed on top of his body with a thud. I gasped in surprise, our faces inches apart. His lips neared mine until they connected. My eyes fluttered shut as I kissed back. My heart pounded as imaginary sparks flew between us. He flipped me over and pinned me down. 

The warmth left my mouth as I reopened my eyes, noticing he was standing above me. "Actually, it looks like I won this time Ojou~chan. 

                  ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑