Misunderstandings I

"Get out of there pilot, you've got only 1 more minute until the planet blows, get to the LZ, NOW!"

"FUCK, sir we've lost contact with Night Eagle!"

"Try his titan, you numbnut!"

"That's the point, his titan's not responding!"

"Nacht, if you can hear me, Sunny's waiting for you back ho-"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misunderstandings I

It was all black in his vision, and all he could hear was ringing and the sound of electricity buzzing. Did I face death again? He thought to himself, before trying to recall the things that had happened. But it suddenly became clear to him when he found himself sitting on a chair with robotics and blinky lights around him.

"Ugh.... Naga, what happened?" He asked in a sort of tone you would give to someone who just woke you up while you want to sleep even more. 

"Pilot, we crashed on an unknown planet while evacuating the Fold Weapon's destruction." A monotone emo-esque voice replied to him.

Right. Now he remembers what happened. Militia raided the IMC superweapon, some Cooper guy exploded the Fold Weapon, thus causing to explode the planet. 

"Naga, are the visuals busted?" The pilot asked his titan.

"Negative pilot, although I had to reboot the visual systems to make sure it is at the maximum efficiency."

"Mhm." The pilot hummed an 'okay' to the titan.

"Alright, while you're at it, mind if you open the hatch and do a quick scan for me Nags?" He requested.

"Affirmative Nacht." And with that, the hatch opened up, revealing a lush green forest with a beautiful sight of a frozen mountain.

"Woah." He muttered. "This is, unexpected. Nags, you done with the scan yet?" He asked the titan.

"Already pilot. Scans show that there is an immense amount of wildlife and bipedal lifeforms just 2 klicks from here." The robot replied.

"Mhm." Nacht said as he exited the cockpit of his titan. "And by lifeforms you mean humans?" He said sarcastically, while he could hear the silent sound of robotic chuckling. 

"Yes pilot, humans. And I forgot to mention, that they are very primitive." The titan said as she got up from her sitting position. "I suggest making friendly contact with them, as they are not Militia or IMC."

"Why is that?" He asked her.

"Well pilot, they have a knack for finding weak spots in the machinery that lies on this plane-" Before she could finish, she was interrupted by a sound of human shrieks and screaming. "Woah, Naga, did you hear that?" He asked her, slightly stuttering as he did. "Affirmative pilot, should we go and check?" She replied, then grabbed her 40mm Tracker Cannon and illegally bought Broadsword which were on her back. 

"Yeah, we should check." The pilot replied, while also pulling out an EPG-1 and a Wingman Elite from one of the bags from his titan. And with that, they set off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Amelia shrieked as she found a dreadful sight. A pack of watchers had appeared, with red-hot eyes whilst looking at her with malicious intent. Amelia had been sent to hunt for a watcher who had somehow stolen her mother's spear. But she didn't expect a fucking pack of them. She pulled out her own spear, and began trying to intimidate the pack.

"STAY BACK YOU FREAKS!" She shouted at the metal raptors. The watchers didn't seem to be intimidated by even a bit, and they charged at her. Taking action, she stabbed one of the watchers in the eye and jabbed it repeatedly with her spear, then pulling it out to whack another watcher nearby. The 2 watchers fell to the ground lifeless, as a dozen more were coming. She pulled out her Carja Blast Sling she got from her tour at Meridian, and loaded it with stickies, then took aim. She released the bomb from the sling and it launched to a trio of watchers, and rolled to the side where she saw a sneaky watcher try to catch her off guard from behind. She then put away her blast sling and brought out a custom-made shock bomb, then threw it to one of the watchers. She saw it did no effect, and realized there were more watchers coming, and to top it all off, she's cornered. All Mother help me... The Nora girl thought to herself. She had lost all hope, until she heard heavy metal footsteps coming her way. "Don't tell me its a fucking Thunderjaw All Mother, I have worshipped you for my entire 13 years of life!" Amelia angrily muttered to herself, but she was proven wrong....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nacht and Naga were headed to where the scream was, but then they heard robotic noises and explosions.

"What the hell was that?!" Nacht asked while he readied into a combat stance.

"Pilot, I have detected a single human being, and a helluva lot of enemy signatures." Naga replied, this time with some concern in her tone. "I suggest we take out the threat and interact with the person."

"Good thinking." The latter complimented her, and this time sprinted to where the enemy signatures are, as he really wanted a fight. The other followed suit.

Time Skip to where Amelia makes her 'Last Stand'

The duo had arrived and looked at the situation from behind a tree, and they could definitely see that the girl they see was the source of the screaming.

"She looks like she's in trouble." Nacht informed Naga sarcastically. 

"Pilot, you want to make some trouble?" Naga asked with a hint of excitement in her monotone voice. "How come you know what I want to do?!" Nacht exclaimed, whilst getting into his titan.

"Titan systems handed over to pilot, welcome back to the pain house."

"Good to be back inside a titan that isn't sitting down!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------    Amelia's POV

What have I gotten into? I thought to myself as I looked at the dozens of watchers in the field that I'm in. Hell, I can even see a few scrappers here and there! I even heard rustling in the trees. Great. Just great, all I need now is a thunderjaw leading these bastards like it owns them or something. All I could think is to just try to get out of here. I see a few bushes of tall grass but.. Nah, the scrappers will just detect me. I was lost in my train of thought when out of nowhere, a large machine came out. It didn't have any red eyes, so I thought it didn't see me still. But then, it brought out a giant rattler of sorts, but it fired slower and shot explosive rounds instead. The machine gunned down the other machines and most of them started running, but then a rectangular device popped up from its back and started firing fireworks?! I was even more confused when it was able to move the rockets and causing them to not miss. I was just there sitting on the rock with my spear when it all happened, but then the machine faced me at opened what seemed to be its mouth. What I didn't expect, was that another machine came out of it. It looked smaller, but it was coming closer to me and I pulled out my spear and commanded him.

 "Come any closer, and I'll stab you!"

A/N: Woo hoo finally done with a titanfall crossover fanfic! This is my entry for the Titanfic Jam on discord, so I hope this does well! Also, I will upload the link of the jam and what Nacht and Naga look like in the next chapter. Now I better get going and play some titanfall weee