Misunderstandings II

A/N: Lesson learnt, POV's are garbage. Also, hopefully I can continue this more, since I'm having so much fun playing as Monarch in Titan Brawl, so prolly every 2 days I'll update. Also goddamn, I leave this in 2 days and it gets a promising amount of reads.

Continuation of first chapter

It was noon when Amelia was stuck in a sticky situation; getting fucked up by a dozen watchers. Of course, Nacht and Naga came "to the rescue" and ripped and teared through the metal raptors. The forest was filled with the sound of the distinct 40mm firing and the occasional rockets, and robotic screams (or whatever it sounded like), then it all ceased. Nacht, who was in the cockpit of his titan, looked over to the Nora huntress. "Nags, open the hatch. I would like to have a human conversation.", said the simulacra pilot. 

"Much obliged pilot. I will stand guard." Replied the titan whilst opening the hatch for her pilot to exit.

Amelia was still in a defensive position, then became shocked when the 20 foot bipedal machine turned inside out. Confusion dawned onto her when air seemed to seep out and another machine was inside. Not ready to be threatened again, she pointed her spear to what seems to be the head of the smaller machine. 

"Come closer and I'll stab you!" Amelia exclaimed. She thought these humanoid machines understood her language, which is safe to assume she is correct. Nacht slightly backed off, as he didn't expect the spear to be that sharp. "Gute Trauer.." Nacht mumbled to himself.

"Right.. I think you can lower that stick of yours, Ja?" He said to Amelia while having the robotic voice. Amelia just shook her head and pressed a button on the spear, then blue lights appeared all over the spear. "Wait, is that a data knife on a stick?!" Nacht thought to himself in confusion, whilst Naga looked at the spear. Realizing the threat, Naga's lights turned red, rocket pods revealed themselves and opened up, spikes appear, and her 'eye' blinked and its color turned red too. "Hostile detected, 40mm tracker cannon armed. Rocket pods are fully locked on to target." The titan warned her pilot and immediately caught Amelia's attention as she saw the titan point its massive gun at her face. She froze for awhile, then slowly put her spear down to the ground, then raised her arms."Nein, you don't need to be my prisoner." Nacht raised his one hand and shook his head. "Also, you can keep the pointy stick." He added in. Amelia obliged, then stood up.

"Machine... Where are you from?" She asked the pilot. "I saw a big fireball in the sky an hour ago. I assume you came from there?" She added in, while still noticing that the bigger machine was still pointing its weapon at her.

Nacht noticed that his titan was still in her aggressive stance, and waved her off. "Oi Naga, Hör auf, unseren Freund hier zu bedrohen." He ordered the titan. "Jawhol Pilot, exiting combat stance." Naga replied reluctantly, then went back to her titanfall position. "Humph. Anyways yes, it was me and her in that fireball." Nacht told Amelia.

Amelia became confused when he mentioned 'her', "Sorry to ask, but who is her?" She questioned him. Nacht reluctantly replied; "The big machine.""Oh." She said. "Well, since you two seem uhh... tame, I guess I can bring both of you to Mother's Heart."

What does she mean by tame? Mother's Heart? These thoughts circled back and forth in his mind, but he eventually just nodded. Naga, on the other hand remained silent, but skeptical. She really doesn't trust Amelia, but her scans indicated a power source at what she calls 'Mother's Heart'. "Pilot, I suggest we accept her offer. My systems are at 15% power." The titan stated.

"That's what I'm doing Nags." The pilot replied, and off they went to Mother's Heart. 

Timeskip 2 hours later

Nacht, Naga, and Amelia were just walking along the path towards Mother's Heart, when something caught the 2 machines' eyes. "Amelia, may I ask what in hell is that?!" Nacht exclaimed, pointing to the sky.

There, a murder (pack) of Glinthawks were circling above them. "Oh, those? Those are my tribe's glinthawks." She replied. Nacht nodded, while Naga looked and scanned the machines above them, confirming that they are in fact friendly, although they seem hacked.

The trio had arrived at the gates of Mother's Heart, but the guards would not allow the other two's entry.

The first guard pointed his bow at the trio and shouted, "Halt, machines!", while the second guard just woke up and followed suit. Then, Naga turned into her battle stance, and trained her weapons systems at the guards.

Amelia sighed. "Just let us pass, they're tame." She said. Again, the pilot and titan just looked at her, then looked towards the guards. Nacht could see beyond the level of bravery of the guards, was their fear of being blown up, sliced and diced, or burned to ashes.

"Alright. Since Seeker Aloy already has that permission and granted it to you, you may pass." The first guard replied, and gestured the second guard to help him open the gates. As they opened the gates, Nacht and Naga slowly went in first, while Amelia caught up and started giving them a mini tour before heading to All-Mother. Amelia heard about Naga's power problem, so she just told her to head to a specific house where their recently made electricity, was made. Then, Nacht just told Naga to go to where his coordinates where when she was done, before catching up with Amelia, who was already 20 feet away from him.

"Wait, we're headed to that mountain?" Nacht asked her. "Because that mountain looks uhh, tall." 

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" Amelia replied. "Besides, we aren't climbing it, we're going through it."

"Oh, that makes much more sense now." Nacht said sarcastically, as if he thought that there was no way a primitive tribe can build caves. "Anyways.. I know this is weird but, you got a name?" Nacht asked Amelia, because he almost forgot to do so.

"Oh, me? It's Amelia." She bluntly replied, then asked; "How about yours?"

"Nacht. As in, Nashht." The simulacrum replied. He then looked forward to see that there was a big hole in the mountain, and they were slowly moving towards it, until both of them were stopped by a trio of old ladies dressed in rags. "Great, all I need now are oldies giving wisdom.." Nacht muttered.

A/N: ok for gods sake im finally done! after 5 days of work, im done with the second chapter. If you think the quality broke, then you can blame my bad storytelling ;3

as always, see you next time weeeeeee