Chapter 2 Festival, Spirits, and Love (Part 1)

"If we defeat you two, wouldn't it make it easier for us to win?" Asuka asked the two Gift Users of Sleeping Dragon. Slaine and Aya blinked, before laughing on the ground. The rest sweat dropped.

"However, if we destroy you to misery, wouldn't we win?" Slaine questioned, perking Jin's mind. The three gift Users that appeared before Sleeping Dragons. Just by looking back into the pamphlet of the Gift Game, there must be a reason why these two in front of them were part of the win conditions for it. Without knowing the last one, it would be best to not to haven't them yet.

"Don't underestimate us. We are strong too." Aya warned, before they walked down the stairs of Shiroyasha's building. Shiroyasha had to stay back, as she was the judge of the Gift Game and have to see everything from a good distance.

Walking down, Aya wondered if Shion had met with the other member of No Names. Obviously, they must had. Looking at the golden apple in her hand, she wondered what was the purpose of creating this type of game.

Adam and Eve. Two famous people from Christians, known to have eaten a golden apple even when God said not to. According to books, they were lovers.

Could it be? Face palming herself, Slaine looked at her weirdly.

"What is Sleeping Dragons?" Jin started a conversation, after noticing the silence between them. Having walked through the crowded area without speaking, it seems that the lighted sights was missed.

"A community of course! We hold the largest population of dragons, hence the name. Thanks to our Leader, this community was able to host the Festival of Spirits!" Aya exclaimed, dancing around to the music. Similar to a Bon Dance, as Yo looked, many creatures are dancing around the stall. Beatings the Taikos with all their might, this Festival was grand. But Jin couldn't help to be cautious, as the Gift Game went on.

"Don't worry, they won't attack yet. The communities see the escorts as a threat." Basically meaning, Sleeping Dragons power can't be underestimates.

"Shouldn't we go back with Izayoi and Black Rabbit?" Lily questioned, before Slaine shakes his head. "It's worse to team up. This has happened before, and it terribly went horrible."

"Meaning, it's better to stay within our group, and hope the other team do the same?" Jin concluded, with the Sleeping Dragons member nodding.

"Hey, are you two Sleeping Dragons members?" Looking from the side of their heads, they could see members from another community, Forever After.

"No Names, we should run." Slaine and Aya choruses, as they held each members in both of their hands, and ran. Asuka and Yo blushes as they were being carried by a boy, while Jin and Lily kept looking back. Screeching, Lily noticed she was flying off the ground. <Wings Of Angel>.

Not being able to fly wasn't a trouble for Slaine. However, it was easier for the other members to catch up. Creating a bunch of swords together, he easily controlled them to trip the opposing foe. The golden apples dropped from the hands of those members. <Switchblader>.

Catching up to Aya as fast as he could, they lead to one location. With all the golden apples that Hercules has traveled to, it was the Garden of Hesperides.

Slinking in the darkness, blood covered community people laid in the dark alleyway. The apples dropped to the floor, as a petite brunette smiled. With red eyes peeking out, she put on her white fox mask, and disappeared immediately. The blood covered people slowly returned to their usual self, not knowing what happened.

"The festival started, nanoyo?"

"Gosh, Shion!" Cursing under her breath, Aya scrambled all over the place. The only place that was noticeable for her to be seen, she wasn't here. Slaine sighed, as it was ironic.

"What is this Gift Game anyway?" Asuka asked impatiently, as the other No Names member agreed with her. With such broad rules, the Host wasn't thinking well.

No comments was made, as the leaves brushed off of the tree. It was utteral silence.

"It's-" Aya started, before she was interrupted by an uninvited person.

"Of course, it's a lover Gift Game. To say, a relationship." Jumping off the tree, was Izayoi along with another girl. Having blonde hair, she stared her red eyes.

"Shion!" Jumping on Shion, Aya snuggled with her. "Get off, Aya-chi."

"What do you mean by relationship, Izayoi?" Yo asked, as the scene was getting a bit bothering. Unfortunately, Aya and Slaine was arguing loudly where everyone was trying to calm them down.

"Adams and Eve were a couple! They were separated after eating a golden apple!" Izayoi yelled over the fighting, where Yo nodded.

"Then, we just need to defeat them, right?" Asuka said, as the got their Gift ready to use. The reason why the Garden of Hesperides, was all the Sins they committed. Adam and Eve. The three problem children was going to battle them, the Sleeping Dragons.

"Ah, you're correct. So, how about we battle, No Name Members?" Slaine ordered, as the fight was to begin.

Watching the battle from the sky, the little girl smiled. Floating invisibility, she was analyzing them.

"Nanoyo, why can't they see that the Festival is going to die off?"

Authors Note
I know it's short. Short I tell you, short. And it's confusing. Very confusing. I'm rewriting this chapter after I'm done with this Festival of Spirits, so bear with the horrible writing that I put. However, I saw how long since I posited the first chapter, that I tried to post this within 1 hour. Way too hard. BEAR WITH THIS. Comment how bad I wrote this, Vote, and read.
I will make this better. Mark. My. Word.