Chapter 1: Sleeping Dragons

In the Little Garden, millions of creatures exists. From dragons, to vampires, to even Demon Lords, this world became havens for those who escaped their bring lives. With games to play, growing communities, even powers that can escape death themselves, how could anyone call this world boring?

After all, the problem children had audaciously came into this world through a letter inviting them to this Little Garden. Helping the No Names to prosper through their disaster that happened a few years back, will they have the power to reclaim their flag back?

The Festival of Spirits are to come, and they're faced with an opponent that will cause them more trouble than ever.

"So, we were invited to a festival?" With brown hair lushing down her red dress, Merun, a fairy from an ancient guild, Kudou Asuka held the letter from Sleeping Dragons. A community that has high influences with the upper communities, they were also one of the few communities who had still remain connected with the No Names.

In the library, Jun, Black Rabbit, Sakamachi Izayoi, Lily, Leticia, and Kasukabe Yo were seated in the chair, as the letter were passed to them earlier. Izayoi, Asuka, and Yo were to definitely to go, even if Black Rabbit wouldn't allow it. As it happened several times before, incurring Black Rabbit's rage, it was an event that often happens in the community.

"Yes. The Festival of Spirits, that's where more of the citizens with special power gather, just like when we sent letters to you." Black Rabbit explained, as the three mondaijis gave eerily glows of the experience. Sweat dropping, Jin continued for her.

"We actually summoned you using the process they did for the 3 people they summoned. If I remember, one used <Wings Of Angel>, another used <Switchblader>, and the last... Sorry, I don't clearly remember the last."

"This looks like fun." Izayoi mentioned, as menacing aura surrounded the mondaijis. Black Rabbit noticed it, and looked at Jin for the final verdict. Of course, the 2 that he mentioned were safe, but Jin had a terrifying feeling about the 3rd one. For all he knew, "she" could be on par with Izayoi, who had <Gift Of Origin>. But, it was invitation by Sleeping Dragons, a long term relation.

"Since it's a relation that we have established for many years, we should go observe the community." Jin decided, as Black Rabbit slammed her head on the table, the others triumphing. Causing trouble was the mondaijis favorite activity, much to Black Rabbit dismay.

"But how are we going there?" Lily asked, her fox tail perking. Yo fiddles with her pendant, which holds her power, <Genome Tree>, which allows her to copy animals actions. It was a gift from her father, which allowed her to move due to unknown reasons. She could also talk to animals, which she use it for her pet, a calico cat.

"So you want me to open the gate for you to go to Sleeping Dragons?" With a fan in her hands, Shiroyasha skeptically looked at them. The No Names had ask her for help in teleporting to another community several times, so this was not the first time.

"Yes." Black Rabbit answered, with the others nodding. Even though No Names had completed many difficult games, they still had long to go to recover their losses. Most members of the community is fixing the dried up lands for crops to grow, enhancing production in community. The others battles in game in order to defeat Demon Lords, hence the Mondaijis.

"I can do that with ease, but, I require some payment..." Looking at Black Rabbit's chest, she slapped a fan onto Shiroyasha's head. Though, in Black Rabbit head, she wonders why Izayoi isn't joining.

Izayoi knew that Jin was hiding thing. The 3rd member, Jin knew who it was. Whoever it was, it must be a strong opponent. Besides, why would anyone fear that person?