𝚒𝚒.| OVERWORKED

bakugo katsuki and midoriya izuku

WHEN MIDORIYA suddenly collapsed in the middle of training, no one expects Bakugo to huff and trudge over to him, lifting the unconscious boy so he lie limply on on the ashen blond's back. Bakugo turns to glare at the room at large once more before marching away, a string of grumbled curses following.

The room blinked. "Was that Bakubro?" Kaminari questions out loud before Aizawa—who was also confused—clapped tiredly for them to get back to work.

>───⇌••⇋───<

Bakugo sets down the greenette on his bed, opting to sit at the latter's desk and stare at him as he slept peacefully. He watched as his chest rose and fell, how he'd curl into a small ball and purr pleasantly.

When the teen finally roused, he glanced around groggily before locking eyes with the same volcanic red eyes he used to stare into for hours. He didn't speak, simply opened his blanket as an invitation.

Bakugo rose, keeping his eyes trained on Midoriya as he strode to the bed where the younger rest.

Finally he reached the edge of the bed, crawling in between Midoriya's arms and pressing his back against the younger's hard chest, feeling the latter wrap his scarred arms protectively around him, using a hand to intertwine their fingers.

"Watching me sleep, Kacchan?" Midoriya teased, tightening his grip ever so slightly. He clasped their hands so they formed a fist together.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and Midoriya seemed to sense the annoyed action because he raised interlaced fist and flipped it so he could kiss the blond's bruised knuckles.

"Thanks for always watching over me, Kacchan."

"Whatever. Stupid Deku." He snarled quietly but moved to press his back even further into his chest, a small, soft smile stretching over his face.

𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐔𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐋 ↳ midoriya x various.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें