𝚒𝚟.|DOLLFACE

kaminari denki and midoriya izuku

"ALL RIGHT, that's it." Kaminari announced suddenly. "Izuku, be a doll and come here, please." His smile was so sickeningly sweet and pleasant that it almost made Midoriya vomit.

But Kaminari wouldn't hurt him.

The greenette nodded submissively, moving to follow the electric blond.

semi-smut scene incoming!

─━━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━━─

"Doll, you are aware that this is your fault, right?"

Kaminari smirked as he let Midoriya sink onto him a few more centimeters. He watched as the jade eyes he'd grown to adore crossed in pleasure. Drool poured from his agape mouth as lewd noises filled the room.

"Y-yes!" He nodded with difficulty, moaning as he received more pleasure when Kaminari suddenly thrusted into his clenching hole and he felt a ball form in the pit of his stomach.

He leans in to take Midoriya's already swollen lips in a passionate kiss, snapping his hips upwards once more. He kept sucking his plump lips for a minute more, all the while swallowing the younger's moans of lust as he buried himself in the boy.

Then, he got to work.

─━━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━━─

semi-smut scene end!

Midoriya stood sleepily, limping over to his lover and resting his head against the electric blond's bare shoulder, wrapping his arms around his torso. Kaminari smiled softly, a twinge of guilt evident in the gesture. "Sorry, dollface." He whispered and the greenette hummed.

"Mm. Love you." He said, his voice muffled in the flesh of Kaminari's back. The taller smiles once more and captures Midoriya's lips with his, initiating a sweet kiss.

The couple were found later by Mina, cuddling. She leaves with a gentle smile—right after taking a picture of her album.