Getting out

Delirious' pov.

"...Sark?" i heard vanoss say with shock in his voice. Sark only stood there and smiled. "hey Vanoss. been a wile. i see Kasey found you guys like i asked." Vanoss nodded "yea. he found us. you've been dead for so long! how are you here?" Sark motioned for us to sit and we did. i found a spot in front of the couch next to Kasey. i intertwined my fingers with his and squeezes a little. 

as sark explained his story the others were listening to him but i was too busy looking at Kasey. the nightgown he was wearing was too distracting. i reached over and placed my hand on Kasey's hip and rubbed it. his skin was so smooth and soft. i looked down at Kasey's soft sweet face. his light breathing was music to me. i gently lifted him up and flopped down placing him on top of myself. he squirmed and wiggled a little but he soon snuggled closer to me and gripped my hoodie. i put my arms around his waist and started to softly sing. 

"A light in the room
It was you who was standing there
Tried it was true
As your glance met my stare

But your heart drifted off
Like the land split by sea
I tried to go, to follow
To kneel down at your feet

I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you
I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you"

i trailed off but then i heard another voice start to sing. it was Kasey. he sang so beautifully. soon both of us were singing.

"I've been settling scores
I've been fighting so long
But I've lost your war
And our kingdom is gone

How shall I win back
Your heart which was mine
I have broken bones and tattered clothes
I've run out of time

i lost myself in Kasey's amazing, beautiful voice. his singing was so calming and soothing it warmed my heart to hear it.

"I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you
I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you
Whoa, oh, oh

I will break down the gates of heaven
A thousand angels stand waiting for me,
Oh, take my heart and I'll lay down my weapons
Break my shackles to set me free

I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you
I'll run (I'll run), I'll run (I'll run), I'll run, run to you"

Vanoss' pov

i was listening to sark explaining about the day he was killed and what he has been doing since he wound up here. but soon he stopped talking and stared at Delirious and Kasey. i turned and looked at them. that's when i heard them singing. their voices apart were beautiful, but their voices together was simply gorgeous. 

this is why i love them. if i'm ever sad or stressed both will sing to me. and i forget everything about the world and focus only on them. "I'm sorry to break up this reunion, but we have to hurry, the manifestation in Kasey's subconscious known as 'Mandy' will be here very soon. gather what you can and we will lead you to the way out." the man i assumed to be Kasey's father named Carthur explained. i stood up and we all gathered in the living room. Kasey was now dressed in his usual clothes.

once everyone had their things together we all headed for the door. as soon as we got there the monster followed us. Kasey screamed and we all stared running. we were able to escape from it for short periods of time before eventually somebody would make a noise and it would find us again. Kasey was sticking close to his mother some of the time. and i dont blame him. i let him cling to Bradan and Delirious and i stood guard.