The future. Y/n and kobeni

Y/n: "aki your wasting time..... allow me to see the future."

Aki: "so that's why you seemed so serious"

Y/n: "mhm. You only have 2 choices aki. It's either you let me see via you, or I kill you and take your devil." Y/n said as he began unbuttoning his top and  and grasped the wire in his chest as aki pulled out his katana.

Aki: "kon!" Aki made some action with his hand and a doge came out of nowhere as it tried to eat y/n. "Sigh..... I got him." Suddenly chainsaw noises were heard from behind aki as he saw y/n in his chainsaw form.

Y/n: "THINK AGAIN!!"  Y/n shouted as he cut through Kon and y/n jumped towards aki then suddenly spear demon hands began grabbing y/n all over

Y/n: "THINK AGAIN!!"  Y/n shouted as he cut through Kon and y/n jumped towards aki then suddenly spear demon hands began grabbing y/n all over. Y/n managed to get one of his arms back and slice his arm and legs off leaving him as just a head, a torso and one arm

Himeno: "so your betraying the team?"

Y/n: "cough! Cough! That depends."  Y/n boosted himself up to reveal a oil dripping from him as he used his chainsaw to spark it up and cause on explosion.

BOOOM!!! The sound got everyone's attention.

Aki: "himeno! You okay?!"

Himeno: "yep! Are you?"

Aki: "yah yah. But he's gone. We have to tell makima about this."

Y/n: "there's no need for that...... sigh.. sorry about that aki but" y/n placed his hand on aki's chest and suddenly everything around y/n and aki stopped and the time devil was behind y/n as the future devil was behaving  behind aki

Aki: "w-what?! What is this?!"

Y/n: "......... aki..... don't Conroe your search for the gun devil. That's the only way you'll live."

Aki: "what?!"

Future devil: "he's correct." And with that y/n suddenly let go of aki.

Y/n: "ok let's go. Sorry about before." Y/n walked off leaving aki and himeno confused.

Himeno: "what was that?"

Aki: "I.....I don't know."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n enters the same hotel room that he was in before And denji ran up to him

Denji: "y/n! What happened we heard chainsaws and explosions!"

Y/n: "don't worry Denji aki and I just got into an argument."

(Wake up) yep that was all a dream y/n woke up in a bed in the hotel room.

Y/n: "h-huh?...... how did I?...."

Kobeni: "H-Himeno y-you fell asleep so and didn't wake up when everyone else wanted to leave s-so they said I should stay by your side."

Y/n: "o-oh. Thank you." Y/n got up and felt a sudden rush of pain travel through his body to his head. "Ow damn my body feels super heavy." Y/n said as he got out of bed and made his way to the door.

Kobeni: "s-so what now?"

Y/n; "we catch up to them."but as y/n took the next step a bullet went through y/n's jaw as he dropped to the ground. "Gah!"

Kobeni: "AHHH!! Y-Y/N!!" Kobeni tried to reach for y/n but a red beam of light was pointed at her forehead. "A-a-ahhhh!"

Y/n: "gughu." Y/n was still on the the ground and tried to get up but bullets shot through his arms and legs preventing him from activating his chainsaw.

???: "so this is your choice y/n?"

Y/n: "cough hurghhh."

Kobeni: "M-Miss. m-makima?!"

Y/n: "?!?!?!"

Makima: "you seem surprised y/n. Weren't you going to kill me!"

Y/n: "k-k-cough-kogouni.... p-pughusaw" y/n tried speaking but he wasn't able to speak properly due to the blood and shot through jaw. But kobeni was able to tell what was being said and with that she flipped y/n over and pulled the wire to his chainsaw.

Makima. "Oh!?"

Suddenly the y/m grabbed kobeni and ran outside as snipers on the buildings tried shooting at him.

Makima: "so it is a battle then. Bang" makima held out her hand in a finger gun position and shot at y/n But y/n jumped and did a front flip then landed and to see a big hole in the ground behind them

Kobeni: "AHHHHHH!!!"

Y/n: "KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Y/n scram as he dashed and of .
.
.
.
.
.

.

Somewhere in a random abandoned building y/n and kobeni were sitting down with stress painted on there faces.

Y/n: "

Y/n: "......I didn't expect this to be so soon.... how did she even find out?"

Kobeni: "I'm gonna die. Die before I could make friends. Die before saying goodbye. Die before going to university. Die before becoming somone."

Y/n: "sigh........ your death isn't guaranteed.we'll just incase is there anything you wanna do before you die."

Kobeni: "I..... I *sobbing* I don't wanna die." Y/n looked. At kobeni and patted her on the head.

Y/n: "don't worry it's okay I'll keep you safe."  Y/n smiled at kobeni and wiped her tears away. "Well makima probably has eyes in us as we speak we need to move."

Kobeni: "y-yah." Y/n hugged kobeni and kissed her on the cheek.

Y/n: "well let's move." Y/n got up and helped kobeni up too... "we have a long way to go"

(Btw this chapter was made long time ago and is not gonna be cannon it's just something I did awhile ago and wanted to show you)