Chainsaw man

Note:
H/l= hair length
H/c= hair color
Y/n= your name
E/c= eye color
V/t= voice type (deep or high pitched...)

Sounds of a chainsaw echoed through the streets as a boy with h/c, h/l hair. Cutting up a Demond and a old man watching him with another blond kid his age

Old man: "come down y/n come take your pay for today"

Y/n: "yah sure...... thanks" y/n said climbing down from the monster and collecting his cheque.

The old man called a taxi and got into it

Taxi man: "so you know that kid?"

Old man: "somewhat so. He'll do anything for cash and that all that matters"

Taxi man: "really? Hey kid I'll give you 300 yen if you eat this cigarette"

Y/n: " ......" y/n took the cigarette and threw it into his mouth

Denji: "hey spit that out!" Denji tried taking it out of y/n's mouth and the man in the taxi laughed as he drove away.

Y/n: "*spit* sigh what a dick"

Denji: "tell me about it"

Y/n: "good job out there pochita you to denji"
Y/n patted denji in the head as they headed to the shack they live in

Y/n: "sigh hey denji..... I  can't wait to get out of this trashy life we live or at lest get you out of it"

Denji: "me to.... but don't forget we're getting out of here together."

Y/n: "ahahahaha-*cough cough*" y/n coughed out a huge amount of blood that worried denji and pochita. "I...... I'm alright, it's just my lost kidney is probably catching up with me as well as that cancer test, hoped I can do more to get us the money."

Denji: "don't push yourself too much"
Both y/n and denji began drifting off to sleep until that old man came to get them for another job.

Y/n: "......." 

Old man: "hey y/n you went through with that cancer test right"

/n: ".......... sigh..... yes I only have an estimate of 2 years left"

Old man: "your a hood boy but sometimes... things need change"

Y/n: "huh-*cough*"

Denji: "y/n!"

Suddenly a katana was plunged into y/n's back penetrating pochita as well.

Old man: " sorry y/n this hot just isn't cut out for you, denji will take your place"

Denji: "what the!-" a group of zombies held denji down and as y/n kept trying to run away another group of zombies game and impaled y/n through different areas of his body