Aquarius (f) x Leo (m)

"Oh. My God. I am so freaking tired right now," Aquarius groaned, resting her head on her desk.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO!" Leo exclaimed, covering his ears dramatically. "MY INNOCENT EARS!"

"Leo, You and I both know that you are far from innocent," Aquarius chuckled, a playful glint in her eyes. You see, ever since kindergarten, Leo and Aquarius had always secretly harbored feelings for each other.

"Am not," Leo argued back, crossing his arms over his chest and stomping his foot childishly.

"Are too," Aquarius teased, sticking out her tongue.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am no-" Leo was about to continue his retort when Virgo intervened.

"Can you two lovebirds just, you know, STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD?" Virgo interjected, trying to regain some semblance of order. Leo's ears turned pink, and Aquarius's eyes widened in surprise.

"Um..." Aquarius trailed off, feeling the weight of Virgo's interruption.

"Yeah..." Leo couldn't finish his sentence, rendered speechless by the unexpected turn of events. The rest of the zodiacs let out a nervous chuckle, knowing full well the underlying tension between Leo and Aquarius.

"Oops, wasn't supposed to let that slip. My bad," Virgo mumbled, suddenly inspecting her fingernails as if they held the answers to the universe.

"They're..." Capricorn struggled to find the right words to describe the situation. "Friends?" He wasn't entirely sure of the nature of their relationship but was willing to bet on it.

"Yeah," Leo and Aquarius quickly chimed in, eager to deflect attention away from themselves. Libra raised a skeptical eyebrow at their synchronized response.

"Alright, class, turn to page 601," the professor announced, clapping his hands to refocus the group.---

"Hey, Leo," Aquarius nervously fiddled with her hands. "Can I tell you something...in private?"

"Uh...Sure," Leo replied, feeling a rush of nervous energy. Aquarius grabbed him by the elbow and led him into an empty hallway.

'This is it,' she thought, feeling a mix of excitement and apprehension. 'There's no turning back now.'

"Leo, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, uh..." she stumbled over her words, her heart racing a mile a minute. "like you," she finally blurted out, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

Leo's confused smile slowly transformed into a grin of realization. "Can you please repeat that?" he teased, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

"I LIKE YOU!" Aquarius exclaimed, unable to contain her feelings any longer. "Oops, sorry. I like you. Like, a lot," she corrected herself, feeling a surge of adrenaline.

"Well, great. I've been waiting too damn long to do this," Leo smirked, leaning in closer.

"To do wha-" Aquarius began to ask, but Leo silenced her with a kiss. At first, she was taken aback, her mind racing with a whirlwind of emotions. But as their lips moved in sync, she melted into the moment, savoring the sweetness of their connection. They reluctantly pulled away when the shrill bell interrupted their stolen moment, both of them left breathless and exhilarated.

"Well, that was..." Leo struggled to find the right words to describe the intensity of the moment.

"Unexpected," Aquarius finished, her cheeks flushed with color from the rush of adrenaline."Also, just so you know, I like you a lot too," Leo confessed, his heart racing with newfound courage.---

"So, what did you do with him when you had to 'talk'?" Scorpio inquired, raising an eyebrow suggestively.

"We talked and..." Aquarius trailed off, feeling a pang of nervousness.

"And what? Come on, girl, spill the details!" Aries urged impatiently, eager for the juicy gossip.

"We also kissed," Aquarius admitted quietly, her voice barely above a whisper.

"YOU DID A WHOY WHATY?" Pisces exclaimed, her eyes widening in disbelief.

"Hush, keep it down. We kissed, no biggie," Aquarius shrugged, trying to play it off coolly even though her heart was still racing.

"No biggie my ass," Pisces muttered under her breath. "IT WAS YOUR FIRST!"

"Oh no, my baby is all grown up," Libra cooed, reaching out to stroke Aquarius's hair. Aquarius swatted her hand away, feeling a mix of annoyance and embarrassment.

"First, I am not your baby. Second, if I were, I would never go through that," she retorted, pointing at Libra's lower regions.

"Okay, noted," Libra recoiled, looking slightly offended. "Now that I think about it, I'm never calling you baby again."---

"So, what did Aquarius need to talk to you about?" Capricorn asked Leo, eager to hear more about the unfolding drama.

"Oh, that she likes me," Leo replied with a smile, feeling a rush of euphoria at the memory.

"Then what?" Capricorn pressed for more details, his curiosity piqued.

"We kissed," Leo admitted, unable to contain his excitement.

"How did it feel?" Capricorn inquired, his interest bordering on obsession.

"Dude, you sound like a therapist," Leo chuckled, amused by Capricorn's relentless questioning.

"That is his mission," Sagittarius chimed in, rolling his eyes playfully.

"To become a therapist?" Leo looked puzzled.

"No, to annoy you," Sagittarius clarified with a smirk.

"Oh..." Leo paused, processing the revelation. "That makes more sense."

"Yeah, it does," Sagittarius agreed, grinning mischievously.

---Leo wished Aquarius could be in his arms right now, her presence a comforting balm to his restless soul.

Aquarius longed to be held, to feel the warmth of Leo's embrace enveloping her in a cocoon of safety and love.

"Fuck it," Aquarius muttered to herself, her resolve firming. With a burst of determination, she leaped out of bed, grabbed her belongings, and made her way to Leo's house. She navigated the familiar streets with ease, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Leo heard a faint tapping at his window and opened it to find Aquarius standing below, a determined glint in her eyes.

"Aquarius?" Leo rubbed the sleep from his eyes, feeling a surge of excitement at the sight of her.

"I couldn't sleep," she confessed, her voice barely audible over the night breeze. "Can I come in?"

Leo's eyes sparkled with amusement as he tossed her a rope to climb up. Aquarius expertly scaled the side of the house and landed in his room with a grace that took his breath away.They lay side by side on his bed, their hearts beating in sync as they listened to the gentle rhythm of each other's breath.

'This is the life,' they thought in unison, 'This is the person I love.'

And as they drifted off to sleep, tangled in each other's embrace, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, their love would endure, a guiding light in the darkness of the night.

THE END

That was Leo and Aquarius's journey. Did you like it? I personally think this was one of the better ones I've written. Thanks for reading. 

XOXO

Gossip girl 

Random