Ch. 7 I'm Telling You

3rd person POV
Izuku walked back in the room where everyone watched the battle with no expression of happiness or joy. "Great job Young Midoriya. You and Young Bakugou have single handedly have taken out the villain team." Izuku scoffs and heads into the shadows to get away from the crowd. Todoroki... "studied" Izuku's movements and use of attacks from the screen when the battle was taking place. The plan that he was going to use ended up to be his plan before he got the chance. "Midoriya." Todoroki said walking up to him, Izuku looks at Todoroki but then ignores him. "Don't ignore me. How do you have the same quirk as me?" Izuku could only chuckle "We don't have the same quirk. We don't even have the same power. So I suggest you keep your mouth shut and think before you act." Izuku said before turning away from Todoroki and continued to ignore him and everyone else. "Izuku. There you are, I was wondering where you headed off to." Katsuki said, now intruding on the tension. "Oh, thank god. Kacchan, you stay here and talk to this moron while I ignore everyone." Izuku said with sarcasm and made a run for it to the restrooms.

"Izuku, wait." Katsuki says and tries to go after him, but Todoroki stops him "He's not worth your time." Katsuki snarls "And you are?" Katsuki then leaves to follow Izuku. Todoroki seemed to be surprised, there was definitely something about Izuku that seemed more than off. After the class had ended Izuku decided to go home early to do some extra training "Izuku!" Izuku turns to Katsuki running up up to him. "Why are you leaving? Class hasn't ended yet." Izuku glares at him "Katsuki, as much as I want you to leave me alone. You never seem to look at the bigger picture." "Just tell me Izuku. I can help." "Then you can help by leaving me alone and forget about me!" "No! You're my friend. Friends look out for each other!" Izuku clenched his fists and his breath starts to shake. "Oh really?! If you were my friend you won't have tormented me when we were kids! The only reason why we want to be my friend is because I have a... stupid quirk! If anything I wish I was quirkless!" Izuku shouts, his head bursts into pink and purple flames.

Katsuki takes this as a surprise. "Izuku. I can help. Please, I can help." "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Izuku shouts as he now is clutching his head, and the flames grew bigger. Katsuki's body then moved without thinking, he hugged Izuku with every bit of strength he had in him. "Izuku. Please. Let me help you. You mean a lot to me Izuku. Please, you don't need to carry all this on your shoulders." "But I have to. Or everyone will suffer because of me." Izuku said, holding in every tear he could. "It's okay Izuku, I'm here." Katsuki said, stroking his head gently. "Let's get back home. But please tell me what's going on with you." Katsuki whispered in Izuku's ear. "Kacchan, can you meet me at the blocked off forest we used to go as kids?" Izuku asked quietly "Yeah. But why?" "It's the only place where no one will see us." Izuku said before breaking the hug and running out of the school.

Katsuki stood there in disbelief. "Bakugou! I found you!" All Might shouts as he puts his hands on Katsuki's shoulders. "I was looking for your friend. Where is Young Midoriya?" Katsuki thought about his answer for a second. "He had to leave to help his mom. Family emergency." Katsuki said before going back inside. All Might looked confused, soon Nezu appears from behind one of the pillars "There's something strange about Midoriya kid. His quirk doesn't seem to work like all the others." "Do you think the myth could be true?" "There's only one way to find out." Nezu said before looking at the exit where Izuku had left.

At the the end of school, Katsuki walked through the opened/broken metal fences and into the forest he and Izuku went in as kids. "Izuku!" Katsuki shouted as he descended further into the forest. "Izuku!" Katsuki cries out again. He made his way onto the same log he fell off of and Izuku went to help him. "Kacchan." Izuku said, startling Katsuki he fell off the log and into the water. "Are you okay, Kacchan?" Izuku said, as he was now holding out his hand for Katsuki to take. Katsuki looks at Izuku, they were playing through the exact memory of what happened near the log years ago. Katsuki now took Izuku's hand, Izuku helped him up before he walked along the water of the stream "Where are we going Izuku?" Izuku looked back at Kay's and smiled "Somewhere private." Nokk then appears and lets Izuku climb onto him. Izuku again gives Katsuki his hand for him to grab once again "What is that?" "'It' is Nokk, and he has feelings too. The spirit of water." Katsuki nods and grabs onto Izuku and hoists himself onto Nokk.

Izuku and Katsuki road down the stream and towards the lake and Izuku's secret training area. "This place is beautiful. Why here?" Izuku sighs "This is where I train... my magic." Katsuki chuckles in disbelief "Magic doesn't exist. The only time magic was recorded when the kingdom in Norway was still around." Katsuki says before getting off Nokk. "That's the thing..." Izuku said as he got off Nokk and onto the beautiful, and graceful grass with flowers that swayed in the sunset wind. "You're not saying..." "I have magic." "But that means you have to be related to the former queen of Arendelle." Katsuki said in surprise; this was a big surprise and shock to him. "How? She disappeared years ago, way before you were born." "That's the thing Kacchan, she is immortal," Izuku took out his necklace and looked at it "an so am I." Katsuki looks at Izuku shocked. "I'm telling you... that the former queen, is my real mother." "But what that make Auntie?" "My adoptive mother. But I still don't know where my mother is, I was told that she seemed worried and left." Katsuki hugged Izuku. "I won't leave you like she did. I promise you that."