Razdor - the White Death

(Author's note: Happy new year everyone! Welcome to a new chapter and a new champion. This one comes with a slight modification to Caitlyn's lore, so I hope you are ok with that. Anyway without further ado, I hope you enjoy!)

Place of origin: Town on the border between Noxus and Freljord, in the region of Tokogol, name Freklost, however he lived most of his life in Piltover and is now once again in Freklost.

Ability Kit:

· Passive - Flexible Arsenal - When right clicking on a target, Razdor marks it for himself. His maximum attack range is then split into three zones based on his proximity to the target and the zones are displayed by the ground having a tint to it. The first zone is the one closest to the target and the ground under it will have a red tint, the second zone is in the middle and the ground below will have a yellow tint and the third and final zone will make the ground under it to have a green tint. Depending in which zone Razdor finds himself, he will use one of his three weapons. Whilst in the first zone he uses his "Ice Fangs", his twin pistols, whilst in the second zone he uses "Avalanche", his SMG, and in the third and final zone he uses "Tundra", his high-caliber sniper rifle.

· Each one of these guns has different characteristics, their own passive and enables his other abilities, apart from is ultimate, therefore, instead of talking about each ability and gun separately I will do them together.

· "Ice Fangs" - these are his twin pistols. When it comes to damage and attack speed, which are some of the main differences between the different guns, these two are in the middle. They have middle attack speed and middle damage compared to the other two. Their passive is called "Merciless" - if an enemy, not necessarily the target, is hit 10 times by the "Ice Fangs" in a set duration, then they will be applied a DOT (bleed) for 5 seconds. The ability that they unlock when in use is his Q - "Double Time" - When activating this ability Razdor gains a 150% increase to attack speed that lasts for 5 seconds, even if he stops using his "Ice Fangs". However this attack speed increase only is in effect when Razdor attacks the target that was marked when the ability was activated. On the other hand, whilst firing at that target when the ability is active the bullets will travel through the target after inflicting damage and deal 50% of the damage dealt to any other target that they hit. The bullets travel until the edge of the first zone.

· "Avalanche" - this is his SMG. When it comes to damage and attack speed, this fellow has the highest attack rate out of Razdor's arsenal, but the lowest attack damage out of all of them as well. Its passive is called - "Suppression" - if an enemy is hit 15 times by "Avalanche" in a set duration they will be slowed by 40% for 5 seconds. The ability that it unlocks when in use is Razdor's W - "Bullet Storm" - Razdor continuously fires "Avalanche" whilst spinning around very fast in a circle, dealing a decreased amount of AD, at an increased attack speed, both by 20%. This ability can work in tandem with his Q, being affected by the attack speed buff and the bullets travelling through any targets. This ability lasts even if Razdor leaves the second zone and the bullets travel two thirds of his attack range.

· "Tundra" - this is his third and final weapon, his sniper rifle. When it comes to damage and attack speed, this one has the lowest attack speed out of the three, but it also has the highest attack damage out of them as well. Its passive is called - "Pack a punch" - every 5th shot that Razdor fires with "Tundra" will cause a knockback effect and it will deal an extra 25% AD. The ability that it unlocks when in use is his E and it is called - "Dead Shot" - Razdor fires a powerful shot towards the marked target that deals a highly increased amount of AD, by 75%, and that, just like his Q but without having to use it, passes through the target and hits anyone behind the marked target dealing half of the damage dealt to the marked target.