From Nobody To Somebody

FROM NOBODY TO SOMEBODY

Chapter I: A Rocky Start

There was city, the city of good luck and in that city live the Johnsons family, they were very poor and the family had an irresponsible father he goes out as early as 6:00 am and come home as late as 12:00 midnight drunk. The story continues from there.

Knock Knock!!! Who is that? It is me you foolish woman come on open this door, I am sorry, are you alright, I have been knocking for the past 30 minutes I am sorry, shut up. I am hungry. But there is no food. Are you mad? No but. Shut up, you didn't give us money for food. So you are now saying I am poor today you are going to feel my rage. Get out of my house, but I am pregnant. What!!! Yes I confirmed it today and you think I am the father of this child it is better if you leave my house and meet the person who you slept with but, I said get out.

Chapter 2: A new beginning

Eight years later. Mummy I want to go to school, don't worry my child you will go to school someday and mummy I want to learn out to play an instrument which instrument my dear, a saxophone I want to learn a saxophone O.K. it's your birthday right you will get what you want and even more in Jesus name, amen and don't forget all the values I thought you if you believe in God everything is possible, O.K mummy.

Happy birthday my son this year will be a glorious year in Jesus name and go and have you bath, alright mummy.

Ha!!!! Mummy you bought me the saxophone thank you so much, you are welcome but who will teach you, my friend's mum said if I could get an instrument she will take care of it, ok just be careful don't worry.

Good morning ma, good morning and how are you I am very fine ma, so which instrument did you choose a sax wow nice choice so come and meet your teacher alright his name is Mr Emmanuel, so this is you teacher hey there what is your name my name is Valentino we will get along just fine see you later, bye and thank you ma. So which instrument do you want to learn I want to learn the sax, interesting? So let me tech you the basics and then we will get to differentiating notes ok sir. Later that day............

Thank you so much sir I will come tomorrow please do come again I enjoy you company thank you sir have a safe trip back home. Good evening ma good evening my child how was your lesson, it was fine would you like to eat anything yes please I am hungry.

You can sleep now go to your room don't forget to pray before you sleep alright good night mummy, good night my son Lord please every talent my child possess pleased let it be the way to our success.

Chapter 3: Talents Emerging

Good morning mummy, good morning how was your night it was fine alright go and sweep and then have you bath then I will drop you at you music school.

Mummy I am done with all you asked me to do can you drop me off now, sorry dear I am busy can you walk there yourself yes I can ok you can go just be careful bye.

Good morning sir, good morning how was your night it was fine so let us firstly practice all the thing I thought you yesterday and then I will teach the remaining notes ok sir, Later.............

You did great today so go on a break and we will pick up where we left off and before you go I don't know if you like reading books but I have a book for you the title of the book is "Gifted Hands" by Ben Carson, thank you sir.

Sir I the break you gave me is over so let us continue, ok you are so eager to finish this lesson. Later that day

Ok thank you sir for today's lesson you are very welcome bye sir. Good evening mummy good evening how was your day it was fine mummy I am going inside, why is he in a hurry to go inside let me go and check what he is doing, I think this book will be interesting who gave you that book my music teacher gave me the book but you don't know how to read or write mummy that's a lie I can read I have started reading the moment he gave me the book alright continue reading sorry, lord he never went to school and he can read lord thank you.