Chapter 10

Liam Leighton

"Liam, Liam, wake up it's 5.30 now." 

"Errghh" *Bugh* 

I turned my body around and saw Christian half-naked trying to compose his pain. Yep, I accidentally hit his dick. 

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry Christian." I hugged him. He smelled so nice that it hurts. 

"It's alright Liam, just take a shower okay, don't put your outer first." 

"O-okay." 

When I got out from the shower, Christian was standing there with a vest, it's bulletproof I guess. He put it on and helped me button up my coat. And we go straight to the airport. After 20 mins worth of distance, we arrived at Los Angeles International Airport. We got straight to the runway, and Christian took a selfie with me. His smile is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The white aligned teeth contrasted his scruff and tan skin. His slant blue ocean eyes just drowned me. Our physical appearance is a whole 180. My pale skin and dirty blonde contrasted with his tan skin and dark brown hair. He's just so fucking gorgeous. He fell asleep immediately after the plane glided through the thin air. I ended up playing some offline games, eating, and just looking at how elegant Christian looks when he sleeps. After 6 hours of flight we arrived at JFK Airport, the landing went pretty smooth, and Christian is still asleep. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'll take care of him," I whispered to one of his bodyguards. 

"Christian, wake up." 

"Ah?" 

"We're here.

Here let me help you tuck your shirt." 

After looking pretty neat, we got out from the plane and went to our car. 

"Wait, wait what's this?" 

"Oh, this is my travel car and we will get escorted everywhere we go here, don't be surprised." 

"Oooohh okay." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm so sorry tho, I had little sleep last night." 

"Oh, it's okay, was there anything that disturbed you? 

I mean it's your privacy if you don't want to share it." 

"I'll let you know when I'm ready." 

"Okaaayy, now we're gonna go to the central park for a while and check in to our hotel." 

"Sure." 

We decided to get some fresh air and walk around the central park while having a few fully-armed bodyguards covering us. After an hour of wandering around, we go to the hotel lobby. 

"Good morning Sir, what can I help you with?" 

"Oh, I'm Christian Edmond Xavier's assistant, here's my ID." 

"Oh, okay sir, this is the card for the Xavier suite." 

"Thank you." "You're welcome, and have a good day." 

"You too." 

I walk to Christian and the six of us goes to the 30th floor. 

"Woah, so we're staying here?" 

"Yup." "How about them?" 

"They'll have their room there." Said Christian while pointing to a door. 

"Ooooohhh." *Blugh* 

The couch is so comfy I love it. Christian changed into his silky robe, and I changed into my brand new pajamas. We both just lay around, watched some movies, went for a swim outside, and just being relaxed for this whole afternoon. And then Christian asked me if I want to go out to Times Square this evening. We both used our bulletproof vest underneath our winter coat and headed to Times Square. We took some pictures together. And when Christian was about to post it, the snow started to rain, we retake the pic and then headed to the restaurant. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Christian, did you feel any better now?" 

"Yeah, I feel hundreds times better, thanks to you." 

"What? me?" 

"Yeah, you just gave me so much joy through this whole day." 

I'm glad I could help him out, but I still wonder about what's bothering him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Liam. could you please pass me that towel?" Said Christian while pointing to a shelf. 

"Okay.

Here you go." 

"Thanks." He got out a few seconds after I gave him the towel, his hair is still damped. 

"It's your turn now. " 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Chris- oh my God, I'm so sorry." He's standing in front of the closet butt-naked. I blushed so hard and slammed the bathroom door. 

"That's alright, what did you want to ask?" Said Christian while putting on his towel. 

"O- oh I want to ask where should I put my coat, and this vest." 

"Oh you could hang em there." 

I accidentally looked at his towel. His bulge seeps through the white towel that he was using. He's the real definition of perfect for me. 

"Let me wear some clothes, just let me know if you have some problem." 

"O-okay." 

I took a shower and rushed to the closet and looked around if Christian was here. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Creak* "WAIT!" I put on my pants and opened the door.  

"Oh, I just want to tell you that dinner is here." 

"Okay gimme a minute or two." I buttoned up my pajamas and went to the lounge. 

.

.

.

.

"Come here. Let's eat." 

We ended up eating the whole meal and watch one movie. I fell asleep immediately after we went to the bedroom.